Chapter Twenty-Two

Days later, Elsa had arrived at Yerrington.

She was heading towards the court room, where she would work out a treaty with the king.

Elsa sighed. She remembered the last time she had talked with you. She had been so cold. Hopefully, she would have a chance to fix that when she got back.

Walking among the halls of the castle, she found the court room. Entering, she sat herself down.

Looking around, she only saw prince Cire, and thirteen members of the council. Elsa frowned.

"Where are the king and queen?"

Cire grinned deviously. "Have you not heard? They suffered a tragic accident. Fell off a cliff."

Elsa's eyes widened. Was it possible that Cire pushed his parents off a cliff to become king?

"But never mind that. We have terms to discuss." Cire said. "I could order my allies and troops to stop this war, once and for all. I would even become an ally of Arendelle, Ajar, and the Northern Isles. The only thing you would have to do is be my bride. I want total control of Arendelle. I want to find a magical creature to give me a heir with your powers. Most of all, I want the peasant you call your personal guard exiled from Arendelle."

Elsa bit her lip. She would have to break your heart to end this war.

"Is there any other way you would accept the signing of this treaty?" Elsa asked.

Cire laughed. "Oh, Elsa. I suggest you sign the treaty if you don't want anything happening to that girl of yours."

Was that a threat towards you?

"Or maybe something might happen to your sister and her boyfriend? Oh, what about all those snowmen of yours?" Cire continued.

Elsa started getting worried. The room temperature dropped. "You wouldn't dare."

Cire grinned. "I lost my testicles to that peasant of yours. I would do anything to get back at her."

Elsa thought about it. If she disagreed, her family, and most of all, you, would be hurt. And she had to stop the war.

Elsa sighed deeply. "I agree."

One of Cire's men handed over the treaty for her to sign. Elsa reluctantly signed the papers.

"Now, I will arrange everything and arrive in Arendelle in one week. I expect the peasant to be gone by then, or else." Cire said.

"You are the sickest man alive." Elsa said.

"Don't talk to your future husband like that Elsa. Now go to Arendelle and take care of that pest before I do." Cire replied.

Elsa got up and walked out. She wanted nothing more than for you to be safe, even if it meant having to suffer for the rest of her life.