Chapter Twelve

Elsa was going to the Ice Castle to check on Marshmallow and the snowgies. Since you were her personal guard, and nobody else was going, you had to go with her.

That wasn't a bad thing, though.

Elsa had offered to just share a horse, so that's what the two of you did.

Elsa was in the front guiding Mistletoe, the horse, to the castle.

The two of you rode in silence. You had casually slipped your arms around Elsa, and she didn't seem to mind.

When you arrived at the castle, Elsa introduced you to more of her creations.

Marshmallow hugged the two of you so tight, you saw your life flash in front of your eyes. He seemed scary, but Marshmallow was actually really adorable.

All the snowgies gathered around Elsa. They seemed curious and were really cute.

"So, where did these come from?" You asked.

Elsa laughed. "Long story. I wanted to give Anna a great birthday but I had... an allergy. A snowgie was created every time I sneezed."

You chuckled. That was really adorable. "So, are they like your kids?"

Elsa nodded proudly. "These are my babies. That's Josh, and there's Perry, oh, can't forget good little Frosty."

The snowgies all crowded around you, nudging you.

"Well, they like you." Elsa said.

You laughed. "I'm fabulous, of course they love me." You struck a stupid pose. Elsa laughed before it got awkward.

You felt something pushing you towards Elsa. When you looked behind you, a crowd of snowgies were pushing you.

Behind Elsa, a wave of snowgies forced her foward.

Eventually, the two of you were squished together.

"Hey." You breathed, almost touching her lips.

Elsa chuckled. "Hey."

You leaned foward, brushing your lips against Elsa's.

She grabbed your waist and kissed you harder.

You put your arms around her neck, and decided to run your fingers through her soft, silky hair.

Elsa caressed your cheek with one hand.

It was perfect, and nothing could ever match the euphoria you felt right then and there.

You sighed contently into the kiss.

It seemed way too early when you pulled apart. You could kiss this woman for centuries.

Elsa put her forehead on yours.

"So...Elsa...will you be my girlfriend?" You asked awkwardly.

Elsa grinned. "I would love to be your girlfriend."

"Really? Okay, great!" You said, smiling.

You pulled Elsa in by the waist, Elsa placing her hands around your neck this time.

You kissed her, letting this kiss be slow and passionate.

Elsa stuck her tongue in your mouth. The action surprised you, but you quickly responded.

You lightly pushed Elsa against the wall, letting the kiss get deeper.

Everything around you disppeared. All you knew was the cool sensation of Elsa's lips, her tongue pushing against yours.

The two of you slowly parted, letting your lips touch a few seconds longer.

"Woah." You breathed out.

Elsa lightly laughed, and the beautiful sound mesmerized you.

"Woah indeed, (y/n)." Elsa lovingly said.

The two of you looked around and saw the snowgies lined up, fangirling over you.

Elsa picked one of them up. "Annabeth, is there anything you guys need?" She asked the snowgie.

Annabeth tilted her head, smiling. She look at you, then back at Elsa, and shaked her head no.

Elsa rolled her eyes and let the snowgie go.

She led you up the stairs, into the snowflake shaped room.

Opening the balcony, Elsa grabbed your hand and stepped out. The view was breath taking.

"I love it out here. I wish I could come more often." Elsa said, taking a deep breath.

"Why don't you?" You asked.

Elsa sighed. "I am the Queen. I have to be there for my people."

You squeezed her hand. "I'm sorry Elsa. Why don't you just come every week?"

Elsa shrugged. "I need to spend time with my family."

"Why don't you bring them here?" You asked.

Elsa stayed silent.

You left Elsa alone, because she seemed to need it.

The Ice Palace was quite intresting. There were lots of secret passages and decorations.

This was an incredible feat. The fact that Elsa made this made you love her even more.

You ended up playing with Marshmallow and the snowgies. Marshmallow threw a snowgie at you, and you had to catch it and then place the snowgie on other snowgies who would carry that snowgie back to Marshmallow.

It sounded complicated, but it was surprisingly fun.

"What is going on here?" Elsa asked.

You caught one more snowgie before looking at Elsa. "Hey."

Elsa sighed, but you could tell she derived humor from what you were doing.

"Let's go, (y/n). We'll see you later, guys." She said, grabbing your hand and dragging you outside.

You stumbled down the ice stairs after her, trying not to slip. That was a harder task than it should have been because Elsa was holding your hand and running down the stairs at lightning speed.

When you made it to the bottom, Mistletoe reared, his front legs sticking out over Elsa and you.

Quickly, you grabbed Elsa's waist and kissed her.

"What was that for?" Elsa asked, leaning her forehead on yours.

"Haven't you heard? You're supposed to kiss when you're under mistletoe."

Elsa chuckled. "You have some weird traditions."

You lifted Elsa onto the horse, jumping on behind her.

"I know."