00

"같이 만든 우리 playlist"

01/06/2023

-
-
-

_0hjie

liked by user1 and others_0hjie: guys why did my mentions suddenly blow up this ain't itview all 56,917 comments

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

liked by user1 and others
_0hjie: guys why did my mentions suddenly blow up this ain't it
view all 56,917 comments

user2: YOURE RELATED TO RENJUN???

user3: holy shit youre hot

user4: YUJIE YOURE SO PRETTY TODAY!!

-
-
-

"huang renjun get your fans in check they're destroying my mentions." bickering back and forth with the other, they'd been sitting on this call for way over an hour at this point arguing and discussing. "oh try me, i will wreck your shit."
"i'm literally taller than you do you know how embarrassing that is?"

"well what the hell do you want me to do about it? go on live and be like czennies! leave my little sister alone! she done nothing wrong i don't even know her."
"bitch are you for real." seeing the lee boy enter his room, he tsked pulling the phone away from his face. "hyuck what are you doing in my room, get out."

"oh? is your member in your room?"
"what, why can't i be huh injoon?" seeing him settle on his bed, he groaned pushing him. "i'm calling my sister right now, can you get out?"
"you have a sister?" snatching the phone from his hands, he pulled it up to his ear.

"hello?"
"yah give back my phone idiot."
"hello..? you aren't jun.." his entire body froze hearing the voice. husky and deep. holy shit, did he just fall into love? god damn that voice was heavenly attractive. feeling the phone get grabbed out of his hand, he could barely process everything happening.

"get out of my room hyuck, sorry jie. i'll try to figure out what to do, but they know now so it won't change anything."
"yo put the other guy on the mic he has a pretty voice."
"hanging up!"

-

humming, she was on her way to the agency that hired her this evening. the perks of freelancing was direct payment. it was entertaining getting more and more work these days. one, because she was absolutely drop dead jaw hanging gorgeous (the stage that you wouldn't call narcissism just yet) and because she was twins with that one dude from that one group. honestly, she didn't care how many millions he sold and how many millions he brought home.

the only perk was living in korea for work, basically obtaining a free pass to the country. work in china just doesn't hit the same as work in korea. her foreign visuals always got companies to swoon after her and get her for their covers. she had yet to think of even caving to one of those high end agencies. offerings making into her mail and sns. honestly, she would rather not have to deal with all of that.