09

"Ooh, na-na (yeah)
You 오늘 하루를
Lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love
또 la-la-la-la-la-la"

02/05/2023

-
-
-

he was so hungover. who let him go out with the 127 hyungs? why did he drink so much? oh my god. he drank so much and now he had to go to practice. who fucking let him drink. usually the older hyungs would start gatekeeping alcohol from him, but THEY started drinking first. like why did they drink? before a practice day? are you kidding me right now? this has gotta be the biggest joke.

he was bedridden once, and now he was bedridden but had the ability to get up. so i guess not bedridden but you get the idea. hearing the soothing sounds of being yelled at to get out of bed to eat hangover soup was just what he needed right now.

groggily attempting to get out of bed, he felt like he'd ran a marathon before this and was definitely not in shape to be getting up after a hangover. "good morning." his voice was a ghost of itself as he went to join the other 5th floor roommates. "you poor thing, no wonder you were talking about renjun's sister like there was no tomorrow." the taller snickered, making his jaw drop. he did what now? he did not. you're lying.

"have some soup so we can go to the company. hurry up, you were out cold." their leader joined them, placing two bowls on the table. one in front of him, one in front of himself. "jeez.. for people who drank more than me.." he muttered, sipping at the soup as much as he could without burning his tongue.

"our little donghyuck is growing up, a girl? you're kidding." seeing kim male snicker, he couldn't believe this disrespect. first the dream members, and now them? oh cry me a river. this was not funny or cool, this was plain bullying. "i don't like her! stop talking, stop stop stop." he complained, wanting the teasing noises from johnny to cease at this very moment.

"awh, but what happened to the her eating your face off huh? you thought you could keep your secrets? don't worry, only we remember it, we already checked with the 10th floor." his jaw dropped at doyoung's words. well fuck. "please don't tell anyone." he clasped his hands together in desperation. "don't worry, we asked them 'do you remember the shit haechan said last night?' and they all were confused and asked 'you guys weren't black out drunk?' so you're fine."

thank the gods for alcohol.

haechanahceah

1,410,014 likes haechanahceah: not feeling too well so i look bad 😞view all 51,001 comments

1,410,014 likes
haechanahceah: not feeling too well so i look bad 😞
view all 51,001 comments

starryhyuck: GET WELL SOON BABES 💚💚💚

127dream: i think yujie would think you look good 😏😏
| yournanaluv: @127dream BITCH BFFR HUANG "i'm not gonna date you" YUJIE AINT GONNA THINK NOTHING OF HIM 💀💀