30

"오히려 나에겐 잘 됐나
잔뜩 괴롭혀줄게"

07/01/2023

-
-
-

_0hjie

liked by haechanahceah and others_0hjie: he said he wish there was two of meview all 11,831 comments

_0hjie: he said he wish there was two of me
view all 11,831 comments

superbhyuck: I WISH THERE WAS TWO OF YOU I REALLY DO YUJIE 😭😭

haechanahceah: there already is two of you
| _0hjie: @haechanahceah dont you dare mention my loser twin

jiebie: YOURE SO HOT 🫢🫢😭😭
| _0hjie: @jiebie thank you baby
| jiebie: @_0hjie: SJFHAKBFWJ HAHAH HEYY LOL *TUCKS HAIR BEHIND EAR*

-
-
-

"you fucked your group member?"
"okay no i did not do that." she was enjoying her regular call with her lovely miniature twin. after being told by her second favourite person in the world that her brother was getting it on with someone in his group, she just couldn't let that go so easily. "for the love of god, all i did was kiss him, why is this such an intriguing topic for you?" she snorted, already having a lot she could say about her twin.

"for one, you've never kissed someone before. great first kiss story to tell your future children. and, you're fucking homo and didn't tell me all this time. betrayal of the soul." she cackled out like the devil she was. a descendant of satan herself in all her glory. "oh cry me a river jie. and just because you like sleeping around doesn't mean that i have to." she gasped in offense of how he objectified her. she didn't sleep around that much anymore. how rude.

"you know how many teenage girls want to have you? something about 'boyfriend material' gag. you are far from boyfriend material." she remarked with a snarky tone. "the fact that you've held a boyfriend longer than 3 weeks is already a new record for you. keep walking bitch." she scoffed at this poor comment on her relationship status. it wasn't like her breaking up with her partners early into the relationship was this new concept.

"you know damn well that me and donghyuck have a different energy than my ex. i will fight you small ass bastard."
"you wanna go? i won't hesitate to fight you." she scoffed with a very unpleasant eye roll following it. "oh yeah sure.. do you wanna reenact the scene that got me revealed to the public as your sibling?" she grinned hearing the silence from his line. "that's what i thought."

she continued to ponder on how she wanted to continue this whole man fucking joke with the boy. "ah, by the way, what's gonna happen now. won't it be dangerous for you guys to be together while in the group 24/7?" it really did stick in her mind for a bit. while her relationship with donghyuck was pretty standard, korea was notoriously homophobic and not very welcoming of homosexual couples.