21

"나의 다섯 손가락 사이로
빠져나가는 넌
흘러가겠지 저 어디론가 멀리 멀리"

04/02/2023

-
-
-

_0hjie

636,192 likes_0hjie: going home today, see you sooncomments turned off

636,192 likes
_0hjie: going home today, see you soon
comments turned off

-
-
-

gathering her things, she slung them over her shoulder as she hauled her things into the car. thank god she knew how to drive, unlike a familiar womb mate of hers. she enjoyed late night drives and this was no different from that. it'd been awhile since she took a long road trip. having taken trips by foot and long board to anywhere she wanted to go. it was time to go home. letting out a tired sigh, she went to go take a trip through the home and made sure all perishable food was taken with her and or thrown out respectfully.

she'd tidied up the entire house the days prior to this and made sure one last time that she had all of her belongings. patting down her body and pockets, she was ensured she had her phone and other stuff she stuffed into her pockets.

this stuff was more difficult than intended. doing this all by herself was stressful enough, but now she had to drive a good few hours to her apartment back in seoul. stretching out her body, she prayed that this trip wouldn't be miserable and that her playlist doesn't make her disappointed while she's driving. late night drives would be funner than hauling shit around in bags and her solo suitcase.

renjun better throw a fucking fantastic party for this bullshit. she needed to get back to work anyways. and work out (like she hadn't been while she was at the beach.) like she's never worked out before. all of those stockpiled emails that she's been getting and job offers on instagram weren't just gonna sit around oh so patiently anyways. it was pretty obvious that she missed her modeling life just a smidge. just enough for her to want to run back into those shitty high standards.

she was gonna be pissed if she didn't get any money for her month's rent. said the person with enough money to live peacefully without working for 6 months. she expected a lot but knew she didn't need it. she may act egotistical, but she wasn't that bad when it came to this type of stuff. she swore she wasn't.

yellow_3to3