07

"조심스레 내게 다가올 때
나도 모르게 찔러버릴 텐데"

01/28/2023

-
-
-

stuffing her hands in her pockets, she was gleefully invited to a meal that she didn't exactly want to attend. it was just not the weather to be outside right now in what she'd read to be called the "lesbian killer" outfit by her instagram followers. whether she understood what that meant? not important. all it was, was a skintight minidress with a low cut sweetheart neckline. yeah it was a bit short and definitely went against every form of modesty that korea valued, but she was wearing a transparent black sleeveless turtleneck under it so how much could they complain right?

with her ripped tights and immense amount of jewelry that was decorating her body, she was surprised people weren't already staring. the oversized bomber was the only thing keeping her modesty in this entire outfit. don't even get her started on the platform low docs that she was wearing. she was already so tall as it is.

"donghyuck," with crossed arms, she approached from behind the shifty and antsy male. seeing his head snap around, he almost cowarded at her appearance coming out of nowhere. she could see in record time his eyes looking at her, shifting from head to toe several hundred times, unsure of what to say or where to look. holy hell, she looked like she was here to claim her rightful name of heiress to a company that he was a fraud heir of.

"y.. yujie! haah.." he could barely breathe being looked down upon like a rabbit to a mountain lion. "eyes up here sweetheart." she purred, letting her ring caress his chin for just a short second. lifting his head up with a curled finger. was it hot in here? oh it was definitely hot in here.

leaning back, she looked around with unamusement. "so, where are we going huh?" with arms still crossed, she had this type of look that really sent shivers down his spine. no fucking wonder czennies said that she was the cooler twin. she wasn't just cool, she was fucking exhilarating. he felt like he ran out breath trying to be around her, it was hard to breathe in front of someone like her.

"to.. to.. uhh.. to the, the place, uh." his eyes could barely maintain eye contact with her, but he also just couldn't ignore her either. she wasn't someone you could just ignore in the first place. it was always all eyes on her or bathe in her presences. placing a hand on his shoulder, she leaned down close to him and turned close to the side of his head. her hot breath lingered on his neck for a minute through the cold weather. "if you're going to treat me to a meal, you shouldn't be so distracted by my body, darling."

freezing up at her words, she walked past him into the restaurant that he had sent the address of and had highly recommended and commended. breaking from his marble statue, he scrambled close behind her like a lost puppy. "w.. wait yujie!" he wasn't even able to greet her properly or be any bit of a good guest nor host.

_0hjie