32

"근데 걱정은 커녕
혼자 낫는 법을 너는 알려 줘
그러다가도 헷갈리게
가끔은 예쁨을 내게 줘"

07/03/2023

-
-
-

_0hjie

48,284 likes_0hjie: this view is insane from my hotelview all 947 comments

48,284 likes
_0hjie: this view is insane from my hotel
view all 947 comments

perfectlee: YOURE IN JAPAN?!

cantbeyujie: OH MY GOD YOURE DOING MODELING FOR JAPAN FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER OMFG

haechanahceah: so that's where you are.

-
-
-

hearing her phone ring, she picked it up without checking the caller and placed it between her shoulder and the side of her head. "hello?" she was busy doing her nails once again. she didn't think her gold and red nails would look good with silver jewelry and opted for black and an almost white light blue. "jie?" her breath hitched as she fumbled around to not drop her phone and ruin her nails.

"donghyuck. finally decided to call me back huh?" she tried to be sarcastic, but all she could think about was him. so it wasn't really working out the way she wanted it to. "i'm sorry. i miss you. i'll make it up to you." this was getting repetitive now. she missed him, but his responses were repeating, robotic, and painful to hear. "that's what you always say. that's what you keep saying. and it doesn't seem like anything's changed too." she didn't like fighting with him, but his words were driving her insane.

"i have? shit. uhm. i'm so sorry. you know i've been busy and i. i really do want to be with you. so fucking badly. but there's nothing i can do when i'm on tour right now." go figure right? she was gonna bang her head against a wall. she just wanted him, she didn't care about the consequences.

"how much more busy can you be? i got schedules, i have tour, i have filming. i understand and i love you, but i feel like i'm being torn apart waiting for you." they were balancing on a thin line that was bound to snap very soon and very quickly. "how much more do i have to wait around and miss you. do you even know what i've had to go through these past few week watching you have fun in all these fancams being fake flirty and all this bullshit. donghyuck i am so fucking tired." she felt like crying, she didn't want to, but she was.

he was absurdly quiet which only made her bubble and fizz. "how much longer do i have to wait for you, because it's becoming really hard to wait forever. and i don't know how much you can count on me with waiting." her words were stern and firm. she was pained, and not in a good state, neither was he. they were two worlds that were trying to gravitate to each other knowing they'll blow up into a giant collision.

"i.. i-i don't know." he sounded like he was on a verge of crying. "call me when you're back in korea. because knowing me, i'll do something i'll regret if you call again." she cut the call short to prevent anything bad from happening. letting out a shaky breath, she was losing it. she didn't want to break up with haechan again. she wanted him to be with her forever. stupid idols and their stupid activities with their stupid work and status title. fuck. she felt like she was losing herself bit by bit.