27

"슬프게 내린 비는 꽃을 피우고
너의 눈물은 예쁜 사랑을 피울 거야"

06/19/2023

-
-
-

_0hjie_____________________

she felt like the comment sections to her more recent posts were going through a complex faze

she felt like the comment sections to her more recent posts were going through a complex faze. these people either praised her or wanted her dead. sucks to suck, you can't have both in the same time span. while she did applaud these people for their consistency, the fact that they posted a comment within minutes of it being posted meant that they were, without a doubt, following her with notifications. while she had plenty to spare when it came to instagram followers, these people were pretty stupid if they thought they were doing something.

the amount of people wanting her to "stay away" from donghyuck, when he should be staying from her if anything. she has a thriving career, and he's an idol that gets paid to do aegyo. no offense, but come on. she should be the one getting comments about her leaving him because they're better- oh wait. kpop fans were ruthless people. they either hated you or wanted to date you.

she felt like these "fans" couldn't seem to get a grip on reality from the fact that she was out on a coffee date with their beloved idol at the moment. "and then when i was building my lego vespa, jaemin goes in and fucking trips and knocks over a bunch of the small lego pieces on the ground. then he says oH! sorry! my bad hahahaHAH! buh bye! AND RUNS AWAY? WHO DOES THAT? he didn't even TRY to help me!" his complaints were more entertaining than she could handle.

he was being rather loud, it was a blessing that they were seated in a mostly empty floor of the cafe. other people being equally as loud to balance out. she only smiled and watched him talk and sip at his drink angrily. "and when i confronted him, he acted all stupid and like he was deaf or something. like who the hell acts deaf blatantly. I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR A DECADE WHO ARE YOU FOOLING." he lightly banged his fist against the table in an almost comedic way. so stressed out over the topic at hand.

"did you get the pieces off the floor at least?" she hummed, twirling the straw in her cup. "one by one yeah. it took like 5 minutes.. but still! 5 minutes is a long time to be picking off lego pieces for fucks sake." he rolled his eyes and rested his head on his hand. "did you have anything interesting happen to you recently?" she smiled at his words and hastily pulled out her phone. while she did photoshoots pretty actively, she thought she could strike a nerve with her most recent, soon to be released, photoshoot photos.

pulling them up, she handed it over to him. "you can keep swiping to see more." she laughed, watching his eyes realize what he was looking at before gawking at what he was looking at. his ears turning a hot red colour as he swiped. it had recently occurred to her that he had never seen her actually modeling, while she did a lot of fast fashion shoots, the majority of her shoots were rather elegant and luxurious in a way. skin tight dresses that fell off her shoulders like she was a rich chaebol daughter? check. the usage of her height to make the clothing line she was modeling for look powerful and captivating? check. check. check.