13

"왜 사랑에 목매는 건지
어차피 뻔한 감정이잖아
분명 다 안다 믿었지
알고도 빠진 함정인가 봐"

02/19/2023

-
-
-

_0hjie

813,011 likes _0hjie: maybe i shouldn't pretend that im all hot and shit because i don't need to pretendview all 48,120 comments

813,011 likes
_0hjie: maybe i shouldn't pretend that im all hot and shit because i don't need to pretend
view all 48,120 comments

user1: MOTTHERRRRR
| user2: bro how are you always here 😭

https.nana.com: PURR AS YOU ARE MAAM HOTTEST LADY IN THE ROOM MAAM

haechanahceah: uh huh
| _0hjie: @haechanahceah mhm

-
-
-

tying up her hair again, she was extremely annoyed by her hair falling down from the claw clip and not enjoying her time whatsoever. she had just finished shooting for her gig and was still chilly. it was way too cold these days and it was giving her a run for her money.

huffing out a breath, she was itching to fall into her bad habits again. she was used to smoking during the cold weather for a taste of warmth but knew better than to do so. it was an effort to get over her addiction, and it was clear that she still had it in her for cigarettes. scratching behind her ears, she closed her eyes to try to get her mind off of it. she really should wear more warm things. pulling her top lower to cover a bit more of her stomach, she wanted nothing more than to head home.

but yet, here she was waiting outside the arcade for her least favourite person to show up. could he be any slower? seeing the figure come into view, she huffed out a cold puff of air out. the cloud of air faded out of view as the male appeared beside her. "well look who finally decided to show up." her mandarin fell off her tongue naturally. like she was still in china doing work and visiting family. "sorry, schedules. you know how it goes wicked witch." he shrugged, knowing how the girl usually is.

"lousy bastard, it's cold and you make your perfect and fantastic sister wait in the cold? i could get hypothermia." she stared down on him with an unamused expression pairing to her words. "perfect? fantastic? you're pulling my leg."
"no one uses that term anymore, old hag." she snorted and only gave the most pleasant of expressions.

"i'm gonna fuck you up in ddr, just watch. it's over for you once i get on that machine." tucking her hands into her pockets, she smirked with a competitive look on her face. she loved ddr, and the arcade most importantly. "but the lock game? oh i'm so getting jackpot on that. it's kinda my thing." they had a pattern of challenging each other in this type of stuff and then adding up their tickets for mediocre prizes.

what they did have eyes for were the crane games. while they were most certainly not the highlight of the place, they were a classic. and yujie had managed to find a bypass to win any crane game or prize machine with little to no struggle on it. "lets get some coins, i wanna play. i wanna play!" she whined, already impatient from having to initially wait for the male. "god, can you be any more annoying?" what a silly question.