33

"눈을 뗄 수 없겠지 You've never seen
늘 쑥스럽던 내 모습도"

07/09/2023

-
-
-

_0hjie

2,017,472 likes_0hjie: rate the fitview all 18,014 comments

2,017,472 likes
_0hjie: rate the fit
view all 18,014 comments

yellow_3to3: 0/10
| _0hjie: @yellow_3to3 suck my entire 12 inch dick

soitsminhee: TEN TEN TEN TEN ITS A TEN ITS A TEN
| luvsukim: @soitsminhee BOY 💀

haechanahceah: you look good
| _0hjie: @haechanahceah thanks lee donghyuck

-
-
-

today was the day she was allowed to do whatever the fuck she pleased. she was on vacation for fucks sake. having fought with her internal demons for 20 minutes, she decided not to text anyone and turned on do not disturb mode. it was a her day and she was gonna spend time wandering and having fun. she was gonna take back all those hours of struggle and throwing up.

she didn't know what she was gonna do first. this was her first proper visit and time spent in japan for an extended amount of time. this was brand new and different from the norm. with her limited knowledge of japanese, she was lucky to be able to produce simple conversation and sentences. leaving her hotel room, she held onto her bag as she readjusted her glasses. she had days where she had completely forgotten that her and renjun were as blind as a bat. the idea only came up here and there and in specific scenarios.

she was so accustomed to wearing contacts that when she didn't have them, it felt like she was in foreign territory. (not literally, seeing as she's currently in japan) she wanted breakfast, she didn't know where to go once she was out the hotel. she slipped her room key into her phone case and sighed. trying to figure out what she wanted to eat that morning. there were so many choices and not enough brainpower inside of her to think and perceive thoughts.

after finally finding food she wanted to eat, she had to figure out what else she wanted to do. someway or another, she found a secluded and peaceful part of the city she lived in. seeing a playground and a park on the many entangled streets, it felt so nostalgic to see. she decided to take this opportunity to read her book on a nearby area in the park.

maybe it was the simple things in life that were the best. exploring was something that was lost with time, and with people relying on things that were "trendy" she had almost missed the place she ate at earlier. a hole in the wall food place that made her feel at home. settling in a patch of grass beneath a giant tree, she took out her book and just read. the noise of people chattering and laughing as they walked by and children screaming and having fun while their parents told them to relax.