15

"I can feel 거부할 수가 없어
달콤한 그 devilish smile"

02/26/2023

-
-
-

_0hjie

638,919 likes_0hjie: sorry everyone about the story yesterday! was talking about one of my exfriends as if i broke up with my ex haha 😭 i was drunk out of my mind so sorry again for anyone who was freaking out and thank you for the comfort in dms...

638,919 likes
_0hjie: sorry everyone about the story yesterday! was talking about one of my exfriends as if i broke up with my ex haha 😭
i was drunk out of my mind so sorry again for anyone who was freaking out and thank you for the comfort in dms i really appreciate you guys 🫶
view all 83,117 comments

angelicjie: OKAU AS LONG AS UR WELL YUJIE 🫶

323.4yu: THATS GOOD TO HESR YUJIE BUT WHO IS THIS EXFRIEND I GOT SOMETJING TO TALK TO THEM ABT 😀😄😀

yellow_3to3: glad youre okay
| _0hjie: @yellow_3to3 me too

-
-
-

posting those pictures were the final attempt to make people stop dming her about donghyuck. everyone assumed it was donghyuck. while they weren't wrong, she didn't want it to be right. she wanted to forget him, just for a little longer. she wanted people to not talk about this anymore than they already were. she hated it, she hated that she had to sit here and pretend like she wasn't going through it.

gigs kept trying to contact her, but all she did was reject like hell. reject until they stopped sending offers for the day. it was too much. trying to put her best side of her for her own insanity. if she were to let go, well she might as well have gone insane.

hearing her phone ring, she was so hesitant to even pick it up. reaching for it to only see her brother's contact trying to facetime her. she thought for a second before wiping her tear stains and answering the call. "yujie? hello?" she was so used to speaking in korean that mandarin almost sounded foreign. even for just a minute.

"jun.." she whispered out, trying to smile when she knew she couldn't. the male looked at her with concern, frowning as he sat back in his seat. "something happened between you and haechan right? he hasn't answered his phone in awhile and when he does, he gives dry answers. he's not the type to dry text.. jie? what's wrong?" he realized his forceful tone and hesitated pushing any more than he already was.

biting her lip, where was she supposed to start. how could she start? she shouldn't even be in a position to talk about it. she began to overthink before completely breaking and letting out her sobs that already wanted to fall. she could barely even narrow onto her brother's voice through her miserable sobs. her devastated, miserable sobs.

she was on the full screen for satan's entertainment, he let her play, but liked when she was miserable. hearing the other gasp, he hurried to grab his phone and stand up. "j.. jun?" she whispered through her hiccups and sobs. "you've been drinking again. yujie. yujie what did you do. why are you drinking again. i'm coming over, right now." his voice was stern and unwavering. realizing his words, her eyes widened.