29

"Yeah yeah that's me
짙은 농도에
정신이 혼미해"

06/26/2023

-
-
-

"yohoo! i'm home!" the na boy always loved to give a dramatic entrance whenever he could. opening his arms up in the air as the door slammed closed behind him. it seemed like everyone was busy with schedules or was out on break. it was a busy season and an empty dormitory. walking around the dorms, he was trying to scout out any living beings in the dorms at the moment. noticing the short haired male, he smiled and made his way over to bug the male.

"oh renjeon!" he had a habit these days of 'messing' up everyones name in some shape or form. wrapping his arms around the male from behind him. he could feel the older jump from beneath his grasp. they'd been getting a lot closer than they already were these days. a frustrated renjun was not a good renjun to be around. "yah! na jaemin!" he yelled, pushing off the younger very irritatedly and unhappily.

"what's got you so moody?" he continued to grin and be very unpleasant. "i just got plans that i've been waiting on and excited for cancelled on me last minute so i'm not having a good day." he let a low groan out of annoyance, thinking about the experience once more with a miserable look. he really was looking forward to those plans so it really pissed him off when it was cancelled on him.

trying to hold his laughter in, he wrapped his arm around the male's shoulder and rocked him back and forth. "how about you hang out with me instead! you love me don't you?" his teasing always got on the huang boy's nerves. he basically was like the younger sibling who you couldn't bear to be around for longer than a few minutes. "now why would i do that? reasonably?" he rolled his eyes and shrugged off the arm on him. "what else would you be up to then." that's fair.

"fine, what do you even want to do?" he gave him a skeptical look after quick consideration. he shrugged and motioned for the male to follow him to his room. walking to his room in the dorm and motioned for him to sit down while he dug in his drawers. "i don't understand why we have to be in your room." he remarked unpleasantly. this was quickly followed by the other throwing an object at him.

it was an entire box of jenga blocks that really fucking hurt when it hits you across your chest and weighs you back to the point of genuine insufferable pain. "owh! what the fuck is wrong with you!" he yelled, holding his chest miserably. "you love me, move on with it. besides, these are punishment blocks." he furrowed his eyebrows between his pain and disgust. "what the hell are you talking about?" he choked out, trying to decipher his words in a reasonable manner.

taking the box from the very confused older, he set up the blocks accordingly and tried his best to explain while distracted. "basically, there's punishments on some of the blocks. and if you pull one out with a punishment, you have to do it. and if you knock down the entire thing you have to get soju from the fridge and drink the entire thing. i play this with jisung and haechan a lot." he smiled, placing the last block on the stack.

"i feel like this is a really weird game. there's nothing weird on the blocks right." he looked at the stack and slipped from the chair to the ground in front of the tower. "noo, why would there be anything weird." he shook his head in a very suspicious and not convincing way. tapping on one of the blocks, he slid it out from the stack and waved it in the chinese's face. "you're gonna lose!" he gloated even with the game just starting.

the huang let out a depressive sigh and poked a block, poking it repeatedly until it fell out on the other side. luckily it didn't have any words on it. "this is gonna be a long game."

-

"i don't wanna do this block, can i invoke my one skip card." he whined, still not accepting that he was the one that made the tower fall. he had opted out of soju and except had to do 5 punishment blocks of renjun's choosing. "that's not fair, you didn't let me skip the aegyo block. you fucking recorded that shit so you doing this. it's not even that hard." he pointed the marker he used to draw on jaemin's face, at him.