05

"迷い込んだ恋の Loop
きっと世界でひとつ"

01/20/2023

-
-
-

haechanahceah

2,004,914 likeshaechanahceah: you like me, don't you? :)view all 82,102 comments

2,004,914 likes
haechanahceah: you like me, don't you? :)
view all 82,102 comments

jisung.com: YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
| markplanet: @jisung.com istg bro EVERY WEEK YOU CHANGE YOUR BIAS YOU AINT LOYAL ONE BIT
     | jisung.com: @markplanet let me explain LET ME EXPLAIN

yellow_3to3: ah..
| haechanahceah: @yellow_3to3 JUST AH?? 😠😠

-
-
-

he wanted desperately more than to go home. one of his hyungs invited him to go to the gym, which ended up on another hyung joining, and another, and another.. and here they all were, the entirety of 127 in the gym doing their own things yet still commenting on each other. now, he wasn't the type to work out, he never intended to actually go, but everyone was so hyped. he was a little people pleaser. i mean, who could blame him?

instead, he opted to use the free ground to do a little free styling. it was kinda uncomfortable, he could've headed to the dance room they had in the gym, but it'd just feel like he was practicing at the company all over again.

stretching quietly to himself on the ground, he let out a sound of discontent. he felt so out of it. he couldn't even figure out why he felt so weird today, but he was just not in the mood for anything and it was royally pissing him off. "haechan, what are you doing, you should work out with the rest of us, i'll spot you." the older called, pushing his body forwards and backwards with a grin. "johnny hyung, please, i can't right now." his voice was ten times more exhausted than he actually was.

was he okay? he couldn't even be sure of that himself. he may have gotten sick from yesterdays practice. maybe that one hoodie didn't keep oh so warm during the lovely freezing cold weather. "yikes, you're burning up faster than me and you're sitting on the floor. do you wanna ride home bro?" the older held his hand on the younger's head, wincing at the heat.

he thought about it for awhile, a one way ticket to going home AND an excuse? might as well win the lottery at this point. "can you tell taeyong hyung first and then we go?" he innocently smiled, getting a thumbs up in return. seeing the older talk to taeyong before motioning him to come along. he couldn't mind getting some rest. "haechan, you're leaving?" he nodded, getting a noise of disapproval and disagreement.

"i will vomit on you if you don't let me go home." the only words he had to say so he'd be free from their complaints and disagreement. getting in the car, he sighed and leaned his head back. he shouldn't have brought just a hoodie yesterday. he was challenging god at this point and it was making him miserable.