03

"'Cause I'm not gonna be the one to get hurt."

01/13/2023

-
-
-

haechanahceah

1,956,919 likeshaechanahcheah: damn

1,956,919 likes
haechanahcheah: damn.
view all 17,037 comments

haechansrighthand: ARFARFARFARF BARK BARKBKAR WOOFWOWOOF GRRRRRRRRR ARFARFARF
| fullsunhugger: @haechansrighthand SIMONE GET A GRIP?????

_0hjie: hm
| yujiesjie: @_0hjie YUJIE?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HWRE HUHHHB
| starryhyuck: NOT ONLY HYUCK PULLING LESSER TWIN, HYUCK PULLING COOLER TWIN?!!?
     | markopolo: @starryhyuck you know damnwell that hyuck could not pull yujie

-
-
-

waking up eventfully from her power nap, she was completely booked. she had to leave the country some time now too for another gig and just a lot of messes to deal with. why did people have to book her like a reservation? at least she wasn't her lowlife twin. who even thinks to become an idol of a foreign country? especially as a foreigner within that country.

then again, she was working full time between her motherland and said foreign country. you got to be paid somehow right? even then, when she's off duty she fluctuated between homeless person to rich snob when it came to dressing out. going to the convenience store in a dress and going to a meeting with her manager in pajamas.

she'd like to think of herself as someone that people look on the street and go "damn, what a gorgeous girl." she may be an absolute dominating bitch, but she liked words of affirmation.

running a hand through her hair, she didn't know where to start after her nap. food? she wasn't necessarily hungry yet. getting changed? she had 3 hours to spare and she wasn't the type to wear heavy makeup so she was used to getting changed in a few minutes top. her flight was at 3am as well, to that silly little country over the landmass to some europe city for a few days for modeling. she felt like the last time she was to said city that she got more miserable when she came back to korea.

it goes to show how boring korea was in wearing her out in just a few days of being separated. hearing her phone ring, she groaned and got out of bed, up to go figure out what to do and probably start a shower. "hello?" she called in a peeved voice. "yujie! are you ready for the shoot in a few?" hearing the familiar voice, she smiled and crossed her arms to the best of her abilities with her hand up to her ear. "ah, yaozu, you're gonna be there?" her mandarin fell off her tongue with no hesitation in switching languages.

"you know me, i'm getting work again so i won't have to take odd jobs anymore. it's exciting." the male laughed making her happy for his success so far. "shall we meet before heading to the shoot?" switching her phone to her other hand, she had to figure out what to wear for the day.