14

"Kiss kiss kiss 단 하루도 빼먹지 말고
Love love love 잠들기 전 꼭 속삭여 줘"

02/24/2023

-
-
-

haechanahceah

1,841,051 likeshaechanahceah: czennies i love you 💚view all 21,947 comments

1,841,051 likes
haechanahceah: czennies i love you 💚
view all 21,947 comments

yourdream: CLARIFY YUJIES STORY

nctislove: SIR JUST ANNOUNCE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WE SUPPORT UOU AND COOLER TWIN DW

user3: YOURE SO CUTE 💚💚

onyourm_ark: using old photos now?
| haechanahceah: @crossyourm_ark you know it!!

-
-
-

trying to pretend like he couldn't see the comments everyone was leaving for him was a pain in the ass. i mean come on, it's not like he didn't want to say anything. it's just, this was his career we're talking about. he is basically considered a senior idol now and his entire fantastic and long running career could be put to shambles just because of one photo. while he did trust nctzens (to a degree) to not fuck up his life and not basically cancel his life subscription, he just couldn't guarantee that the backlash wouldn't get to him.

sighing, he couldn't even be certain of how far yujie would go. not only is she somewhat exploiting this in a mostly subtle way, but shes willing to risk her and his career all in the sake of posting him. he didn't know whether or not he should've been flattered or not at the idea of it all.

there was no time to even think about what to do next. he could barely even trust yujie to give him a serious response if he texted her, let alone even respond in a timely manner due to her recently busy schedule. why was he so anxious. why was he getting so anxious. he's so screwed.

hearing his phone ring, he immediately jumped. letting his phone fumble in his hand, he could barely pick up the phone before he could even see who was calling. "hello?" he called, his heart beating from nearly dropping his phone. "mmh baby..! how err.. you? haah." her words were slur and she began to giggle at nothing. she regularly had a high tolerance for alcohol and rarely could get to the point of intoxication. while this was a rare sight indeed, she sounded so hot with her husky voice.

"are you drunk?" he called, pretending like he didn't already know. "no.. what are you talking.. haah, haha, shit. god, i miss you. come back to korea already donghyuck." she was all over the place, her train of thought bouncing from one place to the next. biting his lip, he couldn't figure out what he could say without saying something he'd regret tomorrow.

"yujie.. i, miss you too. but you need to, fuck." he could barely even figure out where he was trying to go with that all. his words being stammers and stutters. hearing her giggle on the other side made his heart flutter. "are you nervous?" yes very much so. "no, i just don't know what to say. i've had a lot on my mind. i'm sorry jie." he didn't even realized he had called her jie at all.