22

"네 목소리에 심장이 계속해서 뛰고 있어
내 사랑에 이유는 없어"

04/09/2023

-
-
-

_0hjie

914,827 likes_0hjie: i nearly cut off my finger trying to cut this watermelon openview all 73,711 comments

914,827 likes
_0hjie: i nearly cut off my finger trying to cut this watermelon open
view all 73,711 comments

back2yu: GIRL???? HOW DO YOU NEARLY DO IT??

freekayla: ima be fr atp im not even fazed when yujie posts pictures like this because its prob haechan

kh1000le: WITHOUT ME??
| _0hjie: @kh1000le youre not special

-
-
-

she'd say that was a successful binge watch. after waking up mostly delirious, she had decided to cut watermelon up that was stuffed in her home after an unpleasant visit from renjun that resulted in this damn thing being here. as said from her instagram post, she definitely could've lost a finger but now had a container of watermelon. stuffing some on a plate, she went to go wake up the lee sleeping in her guest bedroom.

"donghyuck." her voice was a low hum, she didn't think her voice would be that raspy this morning. seeing him unresponsive, she placed the plates on the bedside table and promptly began to calculate in her head. how much did the boy weigh? she did plenty of working out and could lift things for a momentary amount of time. this didn't seem much of a challenge in her opinion.

carefully grabbing from underneath his back and knees, she projected her squats and brought him up suddenly. seeing him jolt awake in panic as she dropped him right back onto the bed, "wha.. what the fuck just.. holy shit i think i'm gonna have a heart attack.." he huffed out, a hand over his heart. the adrenaline in his veins was pumping, and fast at that. "good morning sunshine." she hummed, her morning voice still very much present.

his jaw practically dropped at the sound of her voice. his heart beating faster than it already was. holy shit. he felt like it was the first time they ever spoke to each other. he used to be a fan of huang yujie. how the hell did he get her in the guest bedroom of hers? "i cut watermelon." it was all she said as she climbed on the bed and placed the plates in front of him. "wa.. watermelon? what? when did you.." he was mildly and strongly confused.

"what you don't know, won't be your downfall." she chuckled, her mandarin coming natural to herself. "jokes on you, i don't know mandarin." he rolled his eyes and contemplated the watermelon? before he brushed his teeth? but yujie looked so beautiful in front of him. a simple tee that barely fell off her shoulder and shorts. her simple comfy outfits made him grin in enjoyment. she looked the most happy in them anyways.

"have some. it's sweet." she was happily chewing at a piece with hopeful eyes. "why are you giving me this when all i've done is be horrible to you?" his intrusive thoughts cut through his head again. making his stomach pit open like it was cut open and left in display. "didn't i already say i forgive you? god, you're so annoying." she rolled her eyes, taking the fork in front of her and jabbing a piece on his plate. holding up to him, he looked hesitantly towards it and her.