02

"긴 밤이 영원할 것만 같아"

01/06/2023

-
-
-

_0hjie

tagged: yellow_3to3liked by dreamjun and 1,007,928 others_0hjie: stop fucking sending these to meview all 11,974 comments

tagged: yellow_3to3
liked by dreamjun and 1,007,928 others
_0hjie: stop fucking sending these to me
view all 11,974 comments

yellow_3to3: who'd you pull
| _0hjie: @yellow_3to3 jisungie, winwin, and johnny
| yellow_3to3: @_0hjie damn it

-
-
-

after a satisfying time in her homeland, she was ready to sit back and relax for awhile. she had a day to rest before her next show that she had to walk for. scratch that, 3 shows she had to walk for. it was stressful having to make sure everything is scheduled correctly for her to make each one. some familiar names requesting her presences basically. she was a tall model for starters, and you have no idea what type of people are basically reaching their hands to get an email back.

she watched her inbox blow up quite frequently throughout the year and it always made her head ache. first and foremost, she had a lunch to attend with her irritating twin. apparently wanting to introduce her to a member that's been eagerly trying to even get an inch close to her. from what she could tell of their bitter chinese conversation of yelling at each other and then swearing that one will report the other to their mother.

from womb sibling: hurry up i have schedules
to womb sibling: i have schedules too bitch you arent special.

she was gonna take her sweet sweet time now. no one, tells her to hurry up. especially not him.

-

actively adjusting his hair and clothes, he was nervous. member of hit boy group nct was nervous of huang yujie? it was like being a fan of someone and then meeting them for the first time after being a fan for forever. he was sweaty, at least it felt like he was. "can you stop moving, she isn't even that cool," the other groaned, dressed super casually and unbothered.

side eyeing him, he looked around nervously until he noticed a tall figure enter the cafe. dressed in all black that was both cool and elegant at the same time.

she was attractive, standing at her full 5'11 and slim hourglass body with hair falling in its soft wolf cut. she was damned attractive. "you're lucky i'm free today, who's the cutie." holy shit she just called me cutie holy shit holy shit holy shit— "ew don't call my group mate a cutie." the boy gagged as he went to turn to her and speak. "yujie, this is haechan. or donghyuck. hyuck, this is yujie but you already knew that." seeing her sit down in front of him made him want to hurl himself into the sun.