12

"다시 마주하기 어려운 행운이야
온몸에 심장이 뛰어
Oh 오히려 기꺼이 헤매고픈 밤이야
너와 길 잃을 수 있다면"

02/17/2023

-
-
-

_0hjie

912,721 likes_0hjie: come over babesview all 10,013 comments

912,721 likes
_0hjie: come over babes
view all 10,013 comments

glazyhazy: YES MAAM YES MAAM

superbhyuck: @haechanahceah 🫶

yellow_3to3: ayo
| _0hjie: @yellow_3to3 i will fight you with the anger of a thousand suns on you and your loved ones
| yellow_3to3: @_0hjie using mandarin on me now you ungratefully filthy piece of earth

-
-
-

he was coming over way more often than he needed to. which was almost once a week on thursdays at 6pm to late at night with an unspecific amount of time. "darling," the female cooed as he stood in front of her door. "hi, haah." he awkwardly spoke as he was dragged inside with a joyous and entertained look on her face.

he was accustomed to this all, he was accustomed to being treated like a chair while she worked on studying and journaling. for such a feisty female, she had a sweet side to all of that impending doom. it was cute watching her study on the topics she was entertained with in the current moment. currently was fashion trends of y2ks so she could allegedly "keep up with everyone." he frankly believed that she shouldn't care too much on something like that when she stood out so much.

hugging her from behind, she continued to aimlessly work. using him as a comfortable chair and warmth. he couldn't deny, it was calming doing this for a little while until she was done for the day. peeking over her shoulder, his eyes were drawn to her exact and perfect handwriting. he felt a wave of insignificancy from how atrocious his handwriting got sometimes.

kissing the back of her neck, he could hear her low chuckle from his action. "i've been watching your content from nct dream, and i can't help but chuckle. renjun ruins it though." she scolded at the idea of her twin. they shared the same womb but couldn't stand each other whatsoever. conflict of interest but make it almost 23 years straight of this.

you just couldn't win when it comes to the two of them. it was funny with how people kept implying that she was the cooler twin between the two of them. uncool twin had a ring to it. being, another way to make fun of the (slightly) older male and his already raining down titles of embarrassment.

"oh really? aren't i so cute?" he was obviously referring to the aegyo. faking a gag, he pouted, resting his head on her shoulder. "every time you did it, i could see you fighting your demons. i'm glad you don't do that with me tho." she continued to speak about the red flags that was aegyo and how no one should be allowed to do it. unless you were chuu.