Gala [S]

Summary: After past tension between the three of you, it spills over after a management dinner

Y/N's age: 26
Dom's age: 32
Jamie's age: 33

DOM & JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER X READER <3

Content Warnings: Pressure into being sexual (stopped/challenged), someone being aggressive while underneath the influence (also challenged), slight panic/anxiety attacks, mentions of past scars (NO flashbacks or graphic descriptions) and Dom is Y/N & Jamie's manager

Smut Warnings: Polyamorous sex, gentle sex, body worship, praise, intense makeout session, oral (All parties receiving), MLM intimacy between Jamie & Dom, aftercare, slight after sex sub drop (not serious)

If any of the themes disclosed above are too triggering, please do not read this imagine! Your wellbeing comes first - Lana 🤍

Word Count: 10,000

Y/N's POV

"Fucking hurry up, Y/N, come on!" Steph hollers, practically hammering down on her hotel room door. I am desperately trying to get as much water out of my hair with this towel, but it seems like I can't manage it, it will take took long for as far as Steph's concerned.

"I need to shower before this, c'mon!" She calls again, her fist beating down on the white door, making the walls feel like they're shaking. "Okay, okay, okay, wait!" I say, dropping the towel onto the counter.

The moment I open the door, Steph practically flings herself into the room and I barely get out of the room in one piece before the door slams right behind her again. I am terrified for when this woman gets married, I swear. The number one bridezilla, Stephanie Armas.

The stress of the first ever management dinner is very clearly getting to her.

Well, it's technically called a management gala, that's what Dom called it. Steph isn't signed to the label herself, but she's going out with Ryan, who's also signed to our label, so she's going as his one part plus one, other part date. Whichever seems more appropriate. But, this seems to be one of the biggest days of her life from how panicked she's acting.

But, this management gala is one of the first ever tonight that Dom's held for the label. For the past year and a half, I've been signed to the Black Hearts Management, Dom Harrison's record label. He started it when he was 28, it was originally just a kind of side project.

Dom loved touring and music with his whole heart, it was his entire life, since 19, before he was even twenty, he dedicated his life to the art. But, Dom wasn't stupid either. He wasn't physically going to be able to perform every day until he was in his seventies, it wasn't possible.

But, even when that time came round, he would never be able to let go of music, his love for it.

And, he really wanted to support new and younger musicians. The music industry was slowly souring towards alternative artists right before he made the label, they weren't as looked for by other labels, weren't making the top charts anymore.