Bunny [S]

Summary: Dom decides to spoil you with a new sex toy in bed

Word Count: 3250

Dom's POV

Bunny

That's the name of the toy, as I scrolled past it on the sex toy website.

To be honest, it wasn't exactly what I'd had in mind of spending my few nights alone doing, while Y/N was away. 

Y/N's currently in Italy, as one of her close friends is getting married, and she's holding the wedding in Italy, and Y/N had to leave a couple of days early, for the hen-do the night before.

But, two nights ago, before she left, the two of us decided to have one last time before she left. Both of us ended up in bed, and I was using her favourite toy with her, as she'd asked to use it.

She's had the toys for years, and I never understood why so men got so grossed out by icky at the concept of using toys in bed. They're not meant to undermine a partner in bed.

Unless you can't please your own partner.

I don't know exactly how old her toy is, but she's had for longer than we've been together, and we've been together for the past few years.

But, as we were using the toy in bed last night, I could just see from her body language and her reactions that she didn't feel as good as she could've.

First, she needed her vibrator on the highest setting that it would go to before she started to feel as good as she could, rocking against the toy.

It also took far longer before she finally reached her finish and she finally came, and it was after way more encouragement and other forms of stimulation.

So, with her away, it gave me the idea to treat her with a new toy. I quickly pulled out my laptop, and went searching around for different types of sex toys for women. I honestly hadn't looked into it too much, but now I suddenly wanted to.

Then, I quickly discovered a new type of toy, called rabbit vibrators. Half of the toy was a regular vibrator and then it also had two "rabbit" ears that were meant to go around someone's clit, and also vibrate around it. 

It was designed to give a woman as much pleasure as possible, and that was what made me want to get it for her so badly.

My mind quickly filled with the thoughts of how good she would feel, the toy inside of her and on her clit, her head rolling back. Every part of it, making me more and more intoxicated. Her breathy moans, her whimpers, her facial expressions of pleasure, everything.

Then, I found the Bunny  toy. It was designed to be more for rocking against it rather than thrusting, so she could use it herself. It was also way more gentle, and a softer material, rather than so rough.