Baby Blud [F]

Summary: You tell Dom that he's finally getting his wish, he's going to be a dad!

Word Count: 1,900

Two red-pink lines.

What you'd been wanting for months, was finally a reality. You were pregnant.

After getting married to Dom a year ago, you had both decided you were ready to have a baby. Marriage wasn't the reason that you'd waited to try for a baby, Dom was one of the last people to believe in traditions out of anyone you knew.

But, there were a couple of things that had you decide it wasn't the best idea. You and Dom didn't live together until the month before you got married, before you finally managed to get your house together down in London.

Then Dom went on tour a few weeks after your honeymoon; meaning the idea of trying for a baby again, was just not a good idea. But, 6 months ago, when Dom came back, you finally had the talk and agreed you were ready to try for your baby.

The few months felt like forever and no time at all, exactly the same time. Trying for a baby, taking a test. Negative. Try for a baby, get your period. 6 long months, many many failed tests, and you were both disheartened.

You had tried everything possible to try and get you pregnant. Have you as relaxed as possible, stay laying in bed afterwards, tracking your period and ovulation cycles, over and over again, but you weren't getting anywhere.

Steph had put up with you crying down the phone many a time, as you begged out to the universe asking why you couldn't get pregnant or have a baby. She tried to assure you, but as the time passed, you were getting harder and harder to console.

Then, last week, you and Dom had decided, whatever happened, happened. Even though the feeling was only new six months ago, you didn't think you were ever going to get used to the feeling of Dom inside of you, bare.

//

"You fucking love this don't you, all wet around me?" Dom said, as he thrust up inside of you, your arms around his shoulder, as you sat in his lap, your legs wrapped around him. You couldn't reply to Dom, you were overwhelmed by the sheer pleasure he gave to you.

You moaned out, as you looked down at your stomach and saw the outline of Dom's cock thrusting in and out of you. As Dom saw you noticed, your head rocked back, and he took ahold of your chin, making you look down at his outline.

"Look at that stomach love, want our fucking baby in there," He said, his voice getting raspier, his breath getting quicker and heavier. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," You swore out, as your chin was held around his hand.

"Would you want that, love? Want me to make you pregnant? Want our baby in there?" He asked, as he released his hand from your chin, as you looked him in the eyes, seeing the want for you in his eyes.