3rd Party [Poly S]

Summary: You finally trust a third party in the bedroom again 

Harry Styles & Dom X reader polyamorous smut

Trigger Warning // flashbacks/mentions of unwanted sexual advances

Word Count: 4,750

As much as I am so proud of Dom for being open and proud of his sexuality, and his relationship preferences, but it does scare the absolute crap out of me sometimes.

Dom being polyamorous makes me wonder how much longer before he has somebody that he suggests us having a threesome with. While a threesome is seen as something pleasurable, and a major sexual fantasy for some people, there's nothing I'd rather avoid.

Before starting to date Dom at 22 years old, my first threesome was with my ex boyfriend, when I was 19. Without my ex boyfriend telling me, he'd been having disgusting conversations with his at the time best friend.

His best friend somehow got the confidence to tell him that he wanted to shag me, his best mate's girlfriend. Somehow, in his sick twisted brain, instead of being disgusted, my boyfriend found this arousing.

And he suggested that me, him and his best friend all had a threesome. Except I had no say in this conversation. Both of them came back to my house, and my boyfriend came into my bedroom where I was, and his best friend waited down the hall.

Immediately, he was flirtatious with me, I knew what his intention was. And I liked what I thought it was. The two of us together, that was the only type of sex I wanted. He was my first time during sex, I thought I was safe with him.

Before I knew anything else, my clothes were in a pile on the floor with his, and we were in tangles underneath the bed sheets, having sex with the other. That should've been the end of it, it was supposed to be.

But, about five minutes into us having sex, his best friend opened the door, doing a poor job acting like this was an accident, walking in on us. My boyfriend then said words that broke me. He suggested that his best friend join in on us.

I didn't really get much of a say, how was I meant to have one? I was completely naked, in my boyfriends lap, he was still inside of me as I sat over him, and his best friend practically had his jeans halfway off by the time the words came out of his mouth.

So, before I knew it, his best friend was having sex with me too. It was awkward, it wasn't pleasurable in the slightest. Neither said anything, unless they were degrading me to the other.

It barely lasted a couple of minutes before both of them were finished. I didn't get to finish, it wasn't arousing enough-, I  wasn't aroused enough to finish. 

When they'd both decided they were done, they got up off the bed, got their clothes back on, and my boyfriend and his best friend went home to their shared flat, leaving me alone, on my own bed, feeling completely violated.