Lick Of Paint [S]

Summary: Dom agrees to paint his fiancee; and things go from there

DOM X PLUS SIZE READER! Any references used aren't representative of "Y/N's" body!!

Smut Warnings: Engagement sex??? (Dom & Reader are engaged), gentle sex, praising kink, mild sub/dom dynamic (reader is submissive), a WHOLE lot of body worship, slight messiness (paint gets on both of them)

Word Count: 4,000

Dom's POV

"So, who's the lucky lady?" The woman at the counter asks me, as she hands me over the bag of the lingerie I bought, the soft champagne coloured dress now tucked away in a little white bag, thankfully a discreet one.

"It's for my fiancée," I reply, and a smile spreads on my face, just describing her with that title. My fiancée. If only this woman knew that I was really the lucky one in this situation.

Me and Y/N met four years ago, back in 2018.

And, we got engaged on my 24th birthday last year.

We met four years ago, when Steph and her came into my studio to get a custom painting off of me. They came in, Steph being the far more loud one of the two, as they explained what they, though it was mainly her, wanted me to paint.

Her old cat had recently passed away. The cat was a beautiful little white Munchkin cat, with bright blue eyes, one of the cutest little cats I've ever seen. And, the cats name was iconic. It was so rude, but I had to stop myself from laughing.

The fucking cat was called Dorito.

I couldn't help myself but ask what was the inspiration behind their name, and with a giggle, Steph explained that when they first got the cat, they couldn't choose the name for her, but she seemed to have her own fate.

The second day of being in the house, the cat came waddling into the living room with an empty Dorito packet on its head, and it was aggressively trying to get out of the packet. And in Steph's own words; it must've been fucking fate.

Of course, I took the commission.

So, a few weeks later, Y/N and Steph came back into the studio, ready to see the photo of Dorito. I can't even take that sentence seriously. And, both of them were absolutely obsessed with it. Steph actually hugged me, which was so nice and precious.

But, my absolute attention was on Y/N.

She was so beautiful to me, and everything about her seemed to draw me in. This time, she was wearing a "PLAYMATE" crop top with the text at the bottom of the crop top and embroidered blank bunny ears above it.

Y/N accompanied the top with a pair of black flares, red chunky heels and a pair of sunglasses in her hair, on top of her head. Her neck and hands were covered and decorated in gold jewellery, and a gold watch was on her wrist.