50 Shades Of Fuck-No [A]

Summary: Dom shows that you never have to be worried about being manhandled in bed

Trigger Warnings: Mentions of rough sex, fear of rough sex, talk about toxic BDSM sex, tal about crying during sex, fears about spanking, joke spankings (not to the reader), mild anxiety attack, heavy Dom comfort!!

IF YOU LIKE 50 SHADES, THIS IS PROBABLY THE IMAGINE TO SKIP AS I WILL BE MENTIONING A LOT OF THE ISSUES W/ THE MOVIES & BOOKS. I AM NOT SHAMING ANYONE WHO LIKES THE BOOKS, ONLY THE CONTENT WITHIN THEM, DON'T CANCEL ME THX

Word Count: 2,750

Y/N's POV

Since I was old enough to be able to consent, honestly since I'd found out about what sex was, and sex related movies, I was terrified of the idea of rough sex. To no end, it horrifies me.

Since I was old enough to be able to consent, the idea of being caught up in rough sex terrifies me, to no end.

I didn't really have the best introduction to it, that had to be said. I was still a virgin, and so was Steph, we were only about 17, well Steph had just recently turned 18. And we decided that we were going to "educate" ourselves, and do a weird sex related movie night.

Don't question, it sounded better over casual conversation than written down like that.

We had no clue where to start and just Googled steamy movies, and at least near the top of every single list was Fifty Shades. We knew close to nothing about it, we just knew it was about sex, because everyone went on and on about it.

We didn't know that it was one of the worst things we possibly could've done.

I didn't know as I watched it, how anyone found it attractive. Nothing about the couple or the relationship was appealing to me. He was far too rough with her, and just simply mean to her. Christian was just plain cruel to Anna.

He was convincing someone who was clearly too innocent for intense BDSM sex, and he was just using her as a living fleshlight, and taking out all of his advantages in order to fuel his own ego and his need for control.

And it scared the shit out of me.

Steph agreed at this, thank God. But we couldn't stop watching the movie for some depraved reason, we just had to see how bad it got, and if the movie could possibly get better. I was praying for some change of timeline, but it just got worse.

My anxiety peaked at its highest when they got to the spanking scene. When it started, my heart dropped, and tears were welling in my eyes. I felt my heart speed up, as he spanked her. She was over the bed, naked, and getting dealt spank after spank.

She wasn't even enjoying it, she was absolutely sobbing, and it was clear her mind didn't like it, no matter how much Christian decided to gaslight her, and tell her that her body liked it, and her mind just needed to get used to it.