Intimate Scenes [F]

Summary: While you & Dom are filming a sex scene, Dom does everything to make you comfy

Slight Trigger Warning: Mentions of uncomfortableness being intimate / or acting through those motions), worry about boundaries, mentions of acting out gaslighting and abuse (ONLY through movie scenes)

NOTE: This imagine is marked as [F] even though it does include filming a sex scene, there is not genuine sexual chemistry, and they don't actually do it at any point. On camera scenes & actual lust are too very different things! Hope this makes sense!

Word Count: 4,250

Y/N's POV

We're filming the sex scene tonight.

For everything else I've done in the past few months, this should not be the thing that gives me the most anxiety on the set. I've been out of depth for almost a month or so now, and this is what my brain's decided to worry about.

The films has been the breakthrough film for me, for sure. I'd only ever done extra work in some indie movies, and I'd only landed a couple of speaking lines in a slightly bigger movie. But that movie was what caused it all.

It was for an action movie, and my character was only known on the script as [WOMAN S]. And she would sit in her café set, smoking a cigarette, and she would kick off at one of the henchmen of the villain who tries to hurt her, all while not letting go of her cigarette.

And that was when I was approached by Flossie Thompson.

The director of the action film, was close friends with Flossie Thompson and she went to visit the set, as we were filming our scene. When we finished the scene, and she asked if I was free to come across the building and audition for her next movie.

Flossie was casting for her next film - Abandoned Character. Specifically, the role of the main lead, Ada. The movie was a modern time retelling of Jack The Ripper story, taking place in 21st century Whitechapel.

However, unlike her historical counterpart, Ada, instead of murdering women who happened to be prostitutes who were struggling, she murdered rich businessmen who deserved the downfall that eventually came to them.

Using the still lack of suspicion who surrounds woman being violent to her advantages - Ada leaves a trail of breadcrumbs, leading to everyone else believing that her abusive husband, Thomas, is the true Ripper.

She would get away with murder, literally.

I didn't expect to be the person to get cast as Ada, but nothing could really go wrong, it would be fun, so I did it. This movie was anticipated with capital A. So many people in the film sphere were waiting for Flossie's next movie.

Rumours were flying around about famous actresses who could potentially play Ada. Daisy Ridley, Anne Hathaway, people like them. And then, a few days before my audition, they announced who had been cast as Thomas.