Skinny Dipping [F]

Summary: Clothes come off when the sun begins to set on the Amalfi shore

Word Count: 2,750

My eyes open to the Italian sun, as I wake up, my head on Dom's chest. Three days have passed since I originally met Dom, and maybe it's the Italian heat, but last night, I ended up with bed with Dom last night.

Tom, Steph and Adam were all out, Tom and Steph on a date night, and Adam went out to a local club, by himself. That left us in Dom's hotel room together, and no-one was in a rush to go back. If anything, Tom was more likely to go back to our room with Steph.

I remember the night of intimacy. It was the most loving and romantic time I've ever had with someone. We'd both ended up doing it in lotus position, with Dom sitting up, and me straddling over his waist, our noses pressed against the other, as he made love to me.

The dirtiest but prettiest of praise and encouragement were whispered into my ear, as he held my waist. The warmth of the night creeped into the room. The lights were off, with the balcony door open, and the curtains pulled back.

Warm soft air crept into the room along the gush of wind, moonlight flooding into the living room, as Dom's arms held me. My hands were all over him. His hair, his chest, his skin, his lips, kiss him forever.

Wave after wave of orgasms hit us both before we were so tired, and could continue no more. Eventually, after both of us were cleaned up, we collapsed against each other's chest, and fell to sleep. And I'd fallen asleep holding onto him.

Finally waking up from our sleep, I looked up at him, and he noticed I was awake. He'd clearly been awake for a while now, but hadn't moved from his spot. A part of me hoped if he was trying to keep me asleep.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Dom said, as he pressed a kiss to my forehead. Dom rubbed my back, as I sat up a little in bed, and turned over, and saw Adam over in his bed, and he was asleep, facing away from us.

What confuses him is Tom. Tom isn't anywhere to be found. But, to me it seems painfully obvious. Steph and him, not quite literally, had been sucking on each other's neck the whole trip, it seemed they were dying to get into each other's pants.

That's what I'd heard from Steph at least, when we were about to go to bed, and she gave me the usual debriefing about any single thing that had ever been said to her within the last 24 hours. I wouldn't change it for the world at all.

As we sit up in bed, I sit up with me sitting between his legs. He presses soft delicate kisses along my face, and I relax to his touch. Laying against him, I want to feel this feeling forever, the rest of my fucking life.

Our moment together is soon interrupted, as the hotel door room swings open, and my face flushes bright red. Tom and Steph are stood, with Tom shirtless with a pair of shorts, and Steph wearing joggers and what I assume is Tom's shirt.