Body Shot [S]

Summary: At a party with your boyfriends, you decide to take things to the bedroom afterwards

TOM X DOM X READER (PRE-ESTABLISHED POLY RELATIONSHIP)

Smut Warnings: Smut in flashback, praising, threesome, soft and gentle sex, petnames, oral (Tom receiving & reader receiving), MLM oral sex between Dom and Tom, aftercare, slight after sex drop, (not serious)

Word Count: 8,000

Y/N's POV

Bubbles rush down the champagne bottle, the cork flying through the air of Paige's kitchen, landing satisfyingly on the ground behind Adam, just avoiding his head. "Let's fucking go!" Steph screams, bringing the bottle towards her girlfriend.

Paige's dress quickly gets soaked through, showing her bra underneath her white top, and Paige smacks Steph playfully, as she grabs the bottle and starts pouring the bottle into the eight glasses that are on the counter in front.

It's Steph's birthday today, so we're celebrating her birthday, though she didn't necessarily plan this party. But hating surprises - she gave us a list of pre-approved things we could decide to do for her birthday, and we chose a surprise party at her girlfriends house.

So, we got Paige's house ready and brought her here tonight. I take a great amount of comfort in the fact that it's such a small party. The party is eight others - Dom, Tom, Adam, Keira, Jackson, Jennifer, Steph and Paige.

I've always been the type of person to usually recluse at the idea of parties - that was mainly for the fact that the party scene I grew up around would usually involve having to be around people I didn't know very well, or didn't like. 

All of the house parties that were held in high school were so boring. It would be the one time that somebody's parents weren't gonna be home during the night and they'd get an older sibling to buy some alcohol, and half the year would come round.

Being the type of person who if your school days were the best of your life, I was due a massive fucking refund, I didn't have many people who I actually liked in high school. I had a very small group of friends, and none of them were in the party scene.

University was not fun either, my first year of it as a single person, I was living in a university building but off campus, and every time they happened on my floor, I would go back into my bedroom and hide from it.

Because all it would be was shouting and screaming, the noises of two extremely intoxicated people having sex somewhere on the floor, and then by the next morning, if I got any amount of sleep - I'd walk into the kitchen to a shit show.

There'd be a massive mess all around the kitchen that nobody else would clean up, so I'd be the one who ended up doing it, and there would probably still be somebody who I didn't know still laid over a table, passed out asleep.