Chapter 210: Tea Time with Royalty

Zacznij od początku

"Fufufu! That's a good girl!" [Yuna]

There was no time to waste. As soon as all the pieces were placed, Grey headed to the other side, taking the black pieces for himself, and in turn, Yuna took the white ones. Soon, a series of clacks echoed as the pieces started moving.

The game was slow and steady, Grey and Yuna taking slow turns so that the Little Princess could see what's happening. Though she couldn't completely grasp what's going on, she was very excited as the pieces moved about.

"Then, Little Princess, where should we place this?" [Yuna]

"Umm... Here!" [Natalia]

Of course, the Little Princess also played along with them. Though many of the moves she made were illegal, Grey and Yuna just let her be, letting her enjoy herself to the fullest. A warm atmosphere enveloped the room.

The fun continued and the hands' clocked ticked with every passing second. Natalia sitting back and forth from Grey and Yuna's laps with each game, excitement was all over the place. Shasha also turned up from time to time, checking their situation. And soon, the clock finally struck past two.

『Yuna... It's time to go.』 [Grey]

『Oh, already?』 [Yuna]

『Yeah, it's about time, after all.』 [Grey]

『Mmn... That's too bad...』 [Yuna]

It was finally time for Grey and Yuna to go. Though they wanted to play with the Little Princess more, there was nothing they could do about it. It was almost time for the Crown Princess to check up on the Little Princess. It would be troublesome if they get caught, after all.

Though it would have been fine if it was in normal circumstances, Grey and Yuna just snuck in with "Gate" this time. Not only did they trespass, the King also had something to settle with them. They can't get caught at all costs.

"Little Princess, it seems like that's all the time we have for today. Let's play again some time later, okay?" [Yuna]

"Big Sish, Big Bwo, go?" [Natalia]

"Un, sadly... But don't worry, we'll make sureー" [Yuna]

"No! Dun go! Shtay wif Nalia!" [Natalia]

Yuna couldn't even finish her words when she was suddenly cut off by the Little Princess, a tight embrace accompanying her little outburst. To top it all off, tears also started trickling down her small face. A tactic which only served to make Grey and Yuna's face pale.

"Umm... Little Princess... Don't be sad. Big Sis and Big Bro promise to visit you every now again? We'll play lots next time!" [Yuna]

"No! Shtay!" [Natalia]

"Uhh... Little Princess... Princess Natalia... Let's let go of Big Sis for now, alright? Look here, Big Bro's got a surprise for you." [Grey]

"No! Hic... Shtay... Hic... Shtay..." [Natalia]

It was over. Doom was upon them. Though Grey and Yuna already expected her to have some sort of reaction from them leaving, they never imagined it would be to such a frightening degree.

To make matters worse, Grey could already see the Crown Princess heading to the Little Princess' room. Not only her, the King and the other members of the Royal Family were also with. A combination which only spelt trouble.

"Pr-Princessー" [Grey]

"No!" [Natalia]

Yup, it was finally over. Though they could just make the Little Princess fall asleep, the next time they visit, things would get much worse for them. A clack and creak reverberated in the room as the two accepted their fate.