Synopsis

-You are doing so much Violet and you know it. I'm afraid... - My brows furrowed as Nicholas let out a deep sigh before squeezing me closer to him and I can feel his desire against me. His erection is standing proudly as I brought my lower half directly on it earning a tightlipped moan. My hands shyly traced from Nicholas's hard chest towards his neck as I brought my lips near his.

-I would never go against you... You don't need to be afraid of me.- My words are a whisper against his, and it took me a second to realize that Nicholas has a sinister smile. He leaned his head to my ear and bit it gently before chuckling.

-You silly girl... It's not you I am afraid of... I'm afraid of myself, of what I'll do, of what you make me into. You're playing with my mind and I'm letting it happen. I know your every action yet I let it happen, I play right into your hands because I like how things turn out. I like my hands on you and I grab any excuse for it.- As if proving his point Nicholas's hands lowered to my back and down to my ass, grabbing it hard and moving me onto him. 

*******

Violet Hamilton has decided to move her life forward. A new job after the fresh divorce is just what she needs, right? It would seem so if not for her boss, Nicholas, who is not too eager to have her in his service.

One accident brings the two of them closer, giving Violet something to dream of, something to desire. She's set on getting this man but it all crumbles when she finds out that if she wants to be with Nicholas, it can only be as his mistress...When silly crushes turn into a reality and Violet realizes just how much she would do for a married man, will she lose herself in the process?

A story about morals, desire, rights and wrongs. Can adultery ever be justified? Could a relationship with a married man be innocent? Read and find out just how Violet got herself into such a role and what would she do for a man she desires.