31. Forbidden Love

"I don't, don't care if it's not right
To have your arms around me
I want to feel what it's like
Take all of you inside of me

In your eyes (In your eyes)Forbidden love
In your smile (In your smile)Forbidden love
In your kiss (In your kiss)Forbidden love
If I had one wish, love would feel like this(Love would feel like this)

I know that you're no good for me
That's why I feel I must confess
What's wrong is why it feels so right
I want to feel your sweet caress"

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 31: 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

-Did you contact the logo designer, Angus, or whatever his name is?- 

-Yes.-

-Mhm... Have you done your research, about the new products?-

-Yes.-

-Good, good... Have you been to your appointment this morning?- Not that the whole conversation before this point wasn't like an interrogation but this particular question caught me off guard.

-Sorry?- Nicholas finally raised his head to look at me with slightly narrowed eyebrows, as if he's annoyed that he has to repeat his question. Excuse me, how am I supposed to switch from one boring business-related talk to a private, inconvenient matter without questioning the question?

-You did go to your appointment, right? I texted you the address last night.- His blunt words made me cough with awkwardness since I don't know what to say. The appointment was with a gynecologist; and honestly, the whole thing made me feel weird and uncomfortable.

-Yes...- Now I'm fidgeting from one leg to another and Nicholas is still looking at me, waiting for me to continue. What? Should I tell him how her instruments were cold, or how I blushed when she asked me how often I have intercourse? Jerk. It was embarrassing enough that he made the appointment and just texted me, in his usual manner, the address of the clinic and the time at which I should be there.

-...And?- Now it's my turn to furrow my eyebrows. When did our conversation turn this way? I feel like I'm being interrogated by my father, except we never got to a point where he asked about my gynecologist appointments.

-...And everything was okay I guess.- Is that what he wanted? Is he concerned I'm not clean or something? Now Nicholas rolled his eyes and shook his head in more than an obvious annoyance.

- Did she prescribe you pills, that's what I'm asking.- Oh... Oh. Now is definitely awkward. I don't understand what is his deal with the pills. I get it that he feels better without wearing, well, a condom, but it's not like it's the worst case ever. 

-Gee, I wonder when has this become a doctor's appointment? Do you need my blood results as well, sir? Maybe a urine sample? My medical history? Or would you prefer me to just hook you up with my GP?- Yeah, I get that my tone isn't the most appropriate but honestly this whole conversation has been far from appropriate. 

Nicholas has the tendency to just disappear or put up a wall between us until he thinks it's the right time to ask me something very private and uncomfortable out of the blue.

-Drop the attitude.-

-Of course, your wish is my command.- A part of me was testing his limits but he's been testing mine with such blunt questions so it's only fair. It's interesting how something in me quivers when Nicholas narrows his eyes and his nostrils flare up when he's annoyed.