58. The Horny Quirk🍋

they deleted one of my longest drafts- i'm- idk-

i'm livid.

there's no way.

i have to write that whole thing over.

ugh

NVM I FOUND IT WERE SAVED

but i'm tired now so no more uploads for tonight

-

It was your day off from work. You sat on the couch as you folded laundry. Suki was sitting on the floor infront you as she tried to put together a puzzle. She was 3 and a half now, and she smelled the same as Katsuki, just like burnt sugar. Because of this, you weren't worried about her inheriting your quirk.

Your cell phone started ringing so you picked it up and held it against your ear with your shoulder as you continued to fold the clothes.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Y/n Bakugo?" The person from the other end of the phone asked.

In case it was a scam call you didn't want to answer that just yet. "Who's asking?"

"This is the front desk of Tokyo, Japan Hospital, we just admitted Katsuki Bakugo a few minutes ago."

You stopped folding the clothes and held your phone with your hand. "Yes I'm Y/n Bakugo, what happened? Is Katsuki okay?"

Suki stopped doing her puzzle and looked up at you.

You heard murmuring from the other side. "Um... He's not physically hurt... Or mentally hurt... He got attacked by a quirk and it's just- I think you should come and pick him up as soon as possible."

You nodded your head even though they couldn't see you. "I'll be there in 10"

You quickly hung up and started going to put on your shoes.

"What happened Mommy?" Suki asked as she followed you.

"I'm gonna go pick up Daddy, but first I'm gonna drop you off for a play date at Uncle Shoto and Uncle Izuku's house." Their house was on the way to the hospital, so you figured that was the best place to bring her.

Suki's eyes lit up. "Uncle Izuku! Uncle Shoto!"

"Yup! Now let's put your shoes on and get you in the car so we can go!" You said with as much enthusiasm as you could.

Once you got her shoes on, you grabbed your car keys and headed out the door. You buckled Suki into her car seat and then got in the drivers seat.

"Is daddy okay?" She asked.

You looked into your rear view mirror and smiled at her. "Of course, daddy's really strong ya know, I'm just going to pick him up."

Please be okay Katsuki.

-

You dropped Suki off at Shoto and Izuku's house. As soon as they opened the door Suki ran to Izuku and he picked her up in a hug.

"What happened with Katsuki?" Shoto asked.

"I'm not exactly sure, the people at the hospital sounded like they weren't sure either, that's why I'm gonna get him right now." You said as you turned and started heading back to your car.

Suki reached over to Shoto and he held her up. "My daddy's strong, mommy said he's gonna be okay!"

Shoto ruffled her h/c hair. "You're right. Now what do you wanna do? Wanna play a game?" He asked as he walked back inside with her and Izuku followed.