39. Sparring🍋

Over the next couple of days, you took the pills whenever you felt like you needed them. Your quirk hadn't activated since you started taking them so you were excited to go back to school once the three days were up.

"Y/n" Aizawa said as he knocked on your door. "You can train with your classmates today if you want" He said. "And then if all goes well you can go to school tomorrow"

"Yes!" You said as you jumped up from your desk. "Yes! Yes! When are they training? What are they doing?"

Aizawa smiled at your eagerness and gestured towards the door. "Let's go over right now, they aren't doing anything since it's their day off but I'd imagine some of them won't mind sparring with you."

"Alright!" You quickly gathered a bag of training clothes and anything else you would need before following him out the door.

You both went downstairs and Aizawa asked Eri if she wanted to tag along, of course she did.

-

The three of you walked over to the student dorms. "Remember" Aizawa said as he stood on the front step. "Don't use your quirk"

You nodded your head and pushed past him to open the door. "I won't" You stepped into the dorm building and walked into the common room.

"Hi Shoto!" You said when you saw him sitting on the couch talking with Midoriya. "Nice job with getting your hero license, and defeating that villain!"

"Y/n?" He seemed confused. "What're you doing here?"

You walked over to them along with Eri. "Aizawa said I can train here today. Wanna have a spar? I bet I can beat you"

Shoto raised an eyebrow at you. "You think you're gonna beat me?" He asked, completely not buying it. "I find that very hard to believe"

"Wanna see?" You asked.

Shoto pushed himself up off the couch and pushed the coffee table out of the way. "We can do it right here" He said.

In about two minutes you had him pinned on the floor.

"Told ya" You said as you climbed off of him.

Shoto's eyes were wide. "How'd you- When did you- But-"

"Y/n won!" Eri said happily from her spot in the couch next to Midoriya. "She's been training with Shinso"

"Are you able to beat Shinso that easily?" Midoriya asked. Shoto frowned at his question so the green-haired boy mouthed a small 'sorry' to him.

You ran your hands through your hair. "No, Shinso uses his quirk when we train." You rolled your eyes. "And I forget about it every two seconds so it's really easy for him to get me."

Midoriya nodded to show that he understood.

"Imma go to the bathroom real quick!" You said as you started up the stairs.

As soon as you made it into the bathroom you pulled your hair back and kneeled over the toilet. You threw up right away and then wiped your mouth with some toilet paper.

You flushed the toilet and then pulled out the bottle of pills from your pocket along with a breath mint.

The vomiting isn't fun but at least I can beat Shoto in training now, maybe these pills have some good side effects.

You placed the bottle on the counter and then began washing your hands. When you finished washing them you dried them off and picked up the bottle again and pulled out two pills.

Well I just threw up so I should probably take more then. Right?

You popped the two pills into your mouth and swallowed them right as the door opened.