Halloween

This one is a one shot about them on halloween, doesn't fit in with the story rn but it's a fun chapter to take away from the sadness in the story rn

-

"Katsuki!" You whined. "Come out! I'm not gonna laugh, I just wanna see!"

You had been standing outside Katsuki's door for a little over 5 minutes now, you were already dressed up in your costume and now you had to wait for Katsuki.

"No way!" He shouted through the door. "I look ridiculous! If you think I'm going to the party like this you're out of your mind!"

"Let me see!" You pushed on the door even though it was locked. "I'm wearing my costume! You have to see mine!"

"Ughh" You heard Katsuki groan before he opened the door just enough to poke his head out. "Fine, you can see, but I am not going to the party like this. I still don't even want to go at all."

"Okay, okay, you loser." You pushed the door open and walked in.

When you saw Katsuki in his costume you had to slap a hand over your mouth to keep from laughing.

"STOP IT!" He shouted. "YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T LAUGH!"

You cleared your throat. "I'm not laughing." Your eyes raked over him. "You look great" You said with a smile.

Katsuki was frowning. "I hate you."

"Oh come on." You said. "It's not even that bad, just a bit... tight..."

"A BIT?!" He shouted in disbelief. "YOU CAN SEE MY DICK THROUGH THIS!"

That did it. You fell onto the floor in a laughing fit, mainly because he wasn't exaggerating.

"You're boobies are also out!" You said inbetween your laughs.

You were wearing Katsuki's hero costume, gauntlets, eye mask, accessories, everything. It was a bit big on you but it was nothing a few safety pins and hair ties couldn't fix. And Katsuki, he was wearing your hero costume. Your skin tight, black jumpsuit was even tighter on him, you could see every muscle in his body poking out, and you could see his bulge even though he wasn't excited. The zipper on the front wouldn't go up all the way, so his chest was showing as well. Your knife was strapped to his outer thigh and your utility belt hung around his hips, the goggles Aizawa gave you sat around his neck.

"Yeah, no, I guess you can't wear that to the party." You said once you had managed to calm down and wipe the tears from your eyes.

"I'm taking this off." He grumbled as he went over to his closet to get some new clothes.

"Wait!" You shouted.

When he turned around to see what you wanted he was met with the flash of your phone camera.

"Okay, you can take it off now." You said with a smile as you tapped away on your phone.

Katsuki's eye twitched. "Y/n. Delete that."

"What?!" You hugged your phone to your chest. "No! It's my favorite picture!"

"Delete it."

"No."

"Y/n."

"No."

"Delete it."

"Make me."

You crossed your arms over your chest and stuck your tongue out at him.

A short second passed once the words left your mouth and you instantly regretted saying them.