28. House Sitting🍋

During the rest of the week class 1-a began working on their performance for the school festival. You couldn't really dance or play an instrument, so you were just gonna be stage crew and try to make sure Aoyama didn't fall. But let's be real, what were you even supposed to do if he did fall?

It turned out Bakugo was a pretty good drummer. He started taking charge and yelling at people when they messed up, Jiro would then have to help them out since no one knew what Bakugo was yelling about half the time.

Everything was going good. Right now it was around midday and you and Bakugo had just arrived at his parent's house to watch it while they were on a business trip. It was only for one night, and then tomorrow you would have your last rehearsal before the school festival.

"So what do you wanna do?" Bakugo said as he laid on the couch with one leg hanging off.

You crawled on top of him and laid with your cheek against his chest. "Wanna watch one of those really bad Netflix horror movies?"

"Alright" He grabbed the remote from the table and went to Netflix to turn on a random horror movie.

The movie didn't really make sense to you and to be honest you couldn't even remember it's name. It was full of poor attempts at scares that just came off as cringey.

Towards the end of it you yawned. "This movie is bad."

"You're the one who wanted to watch it" Bakugo said.

"Yeah, but-" You stopped talking and flinched as the movie abruptly ended with a loud jump scare.

Bakugo burst out laughing. "That did not just scare you!"

You hit his chest. "It didn't scare me! It just startled me!"

"Yeah, that's why you flinched so badly!" He kept laughing.

"It was just loud!" You said as you climbed off of him and headed up the stairs with your backpack that had your stuff for today and tomorrow in it.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he followed you up the stairs and into his room, he leaned on the door frame.

You pulled your pajamas out of your bag. "Just getting dressed for bed."

Here goes nothing.

-Smut ahead! This is a warning, you may skip if you'd like. I'll have another message when it's safe to read again-

You pulled your pants off and got ready to put on your pajama pants.

"H-Hey! What're you doing?" Bakugo said as he covered his eyes. "You forgot to kick me out!"

You hummed. "I didn't forget, I just don't think it's necessary anymore. I don't mind if you see."

"W-What?" He asked as he took his hand off his eyes, he had an obvious blush on his face.

"Are you flustered Katsuki?" You teased.

He cleared his throat. "No, I-I just-" He stopped talking when he looked at the underwear that you were wearing. He smirked and pointed at them. "When did you go back for those?"

"Hmm?" You acted like you didn't know what he was talking about. "Go back for what?"

He walked over to you with the smirk still on his face and put his hands on your waist. "Did you really go back to the mall for that underwear?" He asked.

You looked down at the black lacy underwear that you were wearing, it was the same pair that Bakugo had joked about you getting while you were both at the mall. "Oh these? I went to the mall with some of the girls and thought that they were cute." You looked back up at him. "Why? Do you like them?"