24. Mall

"Aizawa took me right after he rescued me, so I was still on the quirk enhancers while I was at the doctor." You explained. "Apparently, there's a healing aspect to my quirk. When I take away someone else's injury then it'll heal it for them and leave nothing behind. And when I'm giving someone else pain or an injury I'm getting it too, it's just that my body heals it before I can even feel it and it doesn't even leave a mark behind. That's why if I use my quirk too much, I have to be careful or I'll start getting the injuries and pain."

"So the scars are from overusing your quirk?" Bakugo asked.

You shook your head. "I've never overused it. I always stop before I get to that point." You rolled over onto your back and looked up at the ceiling. "When I'm on the quirk enhancers they make my quirk uncontrollable and they only enhance the part of my quirk that gives pain and injuries to other people. It's extremely hard for me to take pain away from others while I'm on them and the healing part kinda works but I can feel it and it leaves a scar. It doesn't physically affect me though so I won't bleed or die or anything but I can feel everything that happens and it hurts like hell."

Bakugo propped himself up with his elbow so he could look at your face. "Wait... so all of these scars... you got them when you were two?! And they're all from your quirk?!"

You nodded your head. "All of them are from when I was two to six. Except for a few including one on my back, that's from when we got kidnapped. You should also have that scar too since I took the injury from you."

"I do have that scar." He said with a nod. "But when you took it from me the pain went away too"

"I must've been trying really hard then." You shrugged.

"I'm still mad at you for taking that one." Bakugo said. "You should've just left it with me, I was fine."

You chuckled. "Ya know you don't have to do everything alone right? It's okay to have some help, although I wouldn't call what I did help. I was just taking back what I gave you."

"I didn't want you to get hurt like that though." He said sadly.

"It's fine." You moved over and laid your head on his chest. "I was already feeling it anyways."

He wrapped one arm around you and with the other he rubbed up and down your arm.

After a few moments of comfortable silence, he spoke again. "You don't have to answer, but why does this one look different than the others?" He moved his hand to your left side right under your breast.

You pulled up your shirt a bit to show the scar that looks like cracks through your skin. "That one was from Shigaraki's decay quirk, and I wasn't on quirk enhancers or using my quirk at the time so it healed differently." You sighed. "I remember when it happened too, Shigaraki grabbed me on that spot after I tried to escape once. He said it's supposed to be a reminder that I belong to the villains and I'm their weapon." You shrugged. "Guess he failed though, that's embarrassing."

"Sorry for asking." Bakugo said softly.

"It's fine, I know you were curious about all of them for a long time, fanboy." You teased.

He growled. "Don't call me that! I'm not a fanboy!"

"You're my fanboy!" You said as you hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "No one else's!"

He rolled his eyes. "Fine. But then that means that you're my girl and no one else's! Deal?"

You nodded your head. "Does that mean that I wasn't your girl before?" You teased.

"No, I'm just clarifying." He said.

Just then you heard a knock come from the wall. You knocked back to let Shoto know you were there.