2. Hero Training

"Ready? Begin!" All Might's voice boomed over the speakers.

You and Midoriya slowly walked into the building.

"Let's plan." He said to you. "I don't really know anything about your quirk, but I know that Kacchan is gonna immediately try to attack me."

"I bet I can get him away from you, as long as I can see him my quirk will take care of it." You smirked to yourself, knowing that you were finally gonna get payback on him for calling himself your superior.

Midoriya nodded. "Alright, you go ahead to look for the bomb, but call me if you run into either of them."

"Okay, call me if you run into them also." And with that you ran ahead to search for the bomb.

You turned down a hallway and started hearing footsteps. The person they belonged to was huffing and puffing while grumbling about how they were gonna kill Deku and 'that damn extra'.

You pushed on your earpiece. "Midoriya, I'm about to run into Bakugo. I'm on the second floor on the south side of the buildi-"

An explosion right in front of your face cut off your message to Midoriya, it pushed you back into the wall behind you.

"I have ears ya know!" Bakugo shouted as his palms lit up and he ran around the corner to face you. "Now die!" He sent another explosion at you and you got thrown onto the floor.

You quickly rolled over and jumped up onto your feet, you grabbed the knife from the holder on your thigh and held it out defensively.

"You think you can beat me with a knife?" Bakugo said tauntingly. "Come on, lemme see that quirk of yours that was so useless during the quirk assessment test!"

A smirk made it's way into your face. "My pleasure." The words rolled off your tongue as you flipped the knife in your hand so the blade was facing downwards.

You looked at Bakugo's confused face and your eyes started to glow a e/c hue. Looking him right in the eye, you threw the knife straight through your foot.

Bakugo winced and looked down at his foot as blood started to flow out of his shoe. He looked back up at you as you crouched down and pulled the blade from your foot, there was no blood or wound on you.

"So you're some sort of voodoo doll type shit." Bakugo growled. "Doesn't matter, a cut like that isn't enough to stop me." He started charging at you with his palms sparking and you smirked again.

The next explosion seemed to go right through you as it didn't affect you at all. You stared at Bakugo as he got blasted away instead.

"Let's see how you're gonna beat someone who can reverse anything you do to them back onto you." You teased with your glowing e/c eyes.

Bakugo pushed himself back up from the floor. "I noticed how much you're staring at me. And yesterday, half and half covered your eyes to stop you." He smirked at the look that spend across your face.

Your eyes widened a bit from shock, you didn't think he was analyzing you this closely.

"I'm willing to bet money that it has something to do with your quirk!"

He jumped towards you and started firing off explosions, instead of aiming them directly at you he aimed them around you. Smoke filled your vision and your lungs as you coughed and waved your hand around to try to see through it, your eyes stopped glowing as you lost sight of him.

You were caught off guard when a fist came flying at your face, there was no time for you to dodge it and it moved so fast that you didn't have time to activate your quirk. The impact caused you to stumbled back, but you were immediately hit with another punch to your side and then another to your face.