18. Special Moves Training?

"What are you doing?! You didn't even tell me you were taking her anywhere! I had no idea where she was!" Shoto shouted.

"Can you shut up? She's asleep." Bakugo said as he completely dismissed Shoto's yelling.

You groaned and turned your head that was leaning on Bakugo's shoulder. "Not anymore."

"See what you did?" Bakugo sighed as he let go of your legs so you could slide off his back. He must've carried you all the way back to the dorms from his house.

Shoto pushed past Bakugo and marched over to you. "Where were you?! I was so worried! And why didn't you tell me that you were going anywhere?!"

You gave him an uninterested look, you still weren't ready to forgive him for what he said the other day. "I don't have to ask for your permission. It's not like you're my dad or anything."

Shoto glared at Bakugo. "What were you guys doing?! I swear if you did anything to her-"

"Again, you're not in charge of me or where I go or who I hang out with. So it sounds like it's none of your business." You shrugged as you walked past Shoto and towards the stairs. "But if you must know, nothing bad happened. So move on."

You walked up the stairs and went straight into your room. You pulled on some sweats and a crew neck and climbed into your bed after shutting off the lights.

Right after you finally got comfortable, there was a knock at the door.

"Yes?" You said with a groan.

The door opened and Bakugo walked in. He closed the door behind him and then walked towards your bed.

"What's up?" You asked as you sat up a bit.

"I just wanna know..." Bakugo said as he awkwardly stood there. "Why were you able to fall asleep so easily at my house?"

You shrugged. "I guess I was just very comfortable and very tired."

"You were comfortable?" He questioned.

"Yeah, your parents were nice. Your mom made me feel very welcomed, and I guess I'm pretty comfortable around you as well." You explained. "It was a good day, I had fun, thank you."

Bakugo hummed. "My mom liked you. She said she wants you to come over again, I don't get why though since you're pretty annoying."

"Aw you're so sweet!" You said sarcastically.

"Yeah" He said awkwardly. "Anyways... goodnight. And please make up with your brother, he's a mess and it's pretty annoying."

"Yeah I guess I should do that." You gave him a small smile. "Okay, goodnight"

You watched Bakugo walk out of your room and shut the door behind him. You laid back down and got ready to fall asleep.

There was a soft knock from the wall, it was Shoto hoping that you would answer. You decided to take Bakugo's advice and try to make up with him so you knocked back just as softly as he did.

You fell asleep knowing that tomorrow you two would make up.

-

After you got dressed and ready for school you went over to Shoto's room. You took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Shoto opened it quickly and immediately gave you a tight hug.

"I'm sorry for saying that you don't have a dad." He said. "I'm sure you had one that loved you very much and I'm very happy that I can be your family now."

You shook your head into his chest. "I'm sorry for bringing your dad into it. And the thing about the water, I took it too far."

"We both took it too far." He pulled back and looked into your tear-filled eyes. "Stop that, if you cry I'm gonna cry"