Snooping

Here's a chapter of y/n trying to catch midoriya and shoto simping for each other.

ALSO IMMA RELEASE THE NEXT REAL CHAPTER WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MHA COMES OUT I THINK. IT DEPENDS ON WHAT THEY SHOW THO.

-

"What the fuck are you doing?"

You had your ear pressed against Shoto's door to his dorm room and when you heard Bakugo's voice you jumped away.

"Don't do that!" You whisper-yelled as you hit his forearm. "You scared me!"

"That means you're doing something you're not supposed to be doing." He said as he also pressed his ear against Shoto's door. "What are we listening for?"

"So we know for a fact that Shoto and Midoriya like each other, they just won't admit it." You said you put your hand against the door and pressed your ear harder against it. "Someone else is in there right now"

"Ooohhh" Bakugo whispered and joined you by pressing his ear harder against the door. You had opposite ears on the door so you were facing each other.

After a few seconds, Bakugo shook his head.

"I don't hear anything." He said.

You put your finger against his lips when you heard steps inside Shoto's room.

"They heard you!" You mouthed with your brows furrowed.

I'm not missing this chance!

You quickly knocked on the door and shoved Bakugo back down the hallway. Then you walked into Shoto's room without waiting for an answer, it was fair since he had done it to you before.

"Hi Shoto" You said as you walked over to him.

He was sitting on his bed, reading a page from a book.

An upside down book.

Ha! I got you!

"Whatcha doiiingggg?" You asked as you laid on his bed beside him on your stomach, your legs bent up in the air and your head resting on your hands.

Shoto raised an eyebrow at you. "Reading?"

You smirked.

Shoto gave you a weird look and then watched in horror as you reached out and took his book from his hands, slowly turning it right side up and placing it back into his hands.

"Now you can read." You said as you stood up. "See ya later, Shoto!"

You started going towards the door and then suddenly stopped, turning back to Shoto and making eye contact with him. "Bye Midoriya"

"Bye, Y/n!" Midoriya's cheerful voice came from Shoto's closet.

Shoto facepalmed.

You could hear Bakugo laughing in the hallway. The laughter got louder as he walked into Shoto's room.

"I can't believe that worked!" He said. "Deku?! What the fuck? How did you fall for that?!"

Bakugo held his hand out near his waist. You smiled and ran over, high fiving his hand and then watching Midoriya walk out of the closet with his face all red.

"How?" Shoto asked.

"Sorry" Midoriya said while looking at the ground.

"This is great!" You said excitedly. "Now we can go on double dates togeth-"

"No" Bakugo and Shoto said as the same time, not even letting you finish your sentence.

You crossed your arms over your chest and groaned. "Why not?"