17. Mitsuki

After hours of laying there and going through your phone, it was finally morning. You had no idea what you would do today since you didn't want to follow Shoto around and there was no school that day.

You heard rustling coming from the wall that you shared with Bakugo.

Worth a shot.

You climbed out of bed and left your room, you stood in front of Bakugo's door and knocked.

Some more rustling came from behind his door before he swung it open as he pulled on his shirt. "Jesus christ brush your fucking hair, how many times do we have to tell you."

"I will." You answered. "I was just wondering what you were doing today, and if I can tag along."

"No." He said bluntly. "I'm visiting my parents and they're annoying. So no, you can't tag along."

He went to close the door but you stopped it with your foot. "Please? I don't know what to do today, and plus I'm also annoying. Maybe your parents and I can annoy each other and then that way you won't be bothered!"

"That was probably the dumbest thing you've ever said." You pouted when you heard that. "But fine, I'm leaving in 5 minutes with or without you so hurry up."

Without waiting another moment you ran out of his room and back into yours. You quickly changed your clothes and brushed your hair violently right before running to the bathroom to brush your teeth. Once you were done with that, you ran back over to Bakugo's room where he was standing at the door.

"You took more than 5 minutes" He said as he started to walk towards the stairs.

"And you still waited for me." You pointed out. "I only took 7 minutes though, I think we'll be fine."

You followed him down the stairs and then outside of the dorm building.

"So how far is your house?" You asked.

"It's just a train ride and then a short walk." Bakugo said as he looked at you. "Did you sleep at all last night?"

No.

"Yup" You lied.

He could tell you were lying, it only took one look at your dark eye bags for him to know. But he decided to let it go.

You both arrived at the train station and walked onto the train, you sat down in the only seat available while Bakugo stood in front of you and held onto the bar over his head.

"Hey!" A little boy said, he was standing next to Bakugo and holding onto his mother's hand. "Aren't you those two kids who got kidnapped? I saw it all over the news! You're Bakugo, your quirk is so cool! And you're Y/n, your quirk is cool too! Plus you're super pretty in person."

You gave the boy a small smile even though you didn't want to be known as 'the girl who got kidnapped', you knew his intentions were pure.

His mother tugged on his hand and pulled him away from you. "Don't talk to her, she could be dangerous." She scolded him.

Yeah, I totally didn't hear that.