16. Truth or Dare

This one picks up right where the last one left off. For some reason I am feeling the urge to write a levi story.

-

"Is she actually going back to sleep?" Bakugo asked Shoto.

Shoto shook his head. "She won't be able to, but she's also too stubborn to come back. I bet she'll just lay on her floor or something." He said as he went back to completing the workout.

-

And he was right.

Here you were, laying on your floor doing absolutely nothing. About an hour had past since you got there, but you weren't going to give in.

A knock at your door startled you, and you quickly got off the floor and jumped into your bed to pretend to be asleep.

The door opened and Shoto sighed when he saw you. "Get up, I know you're not asleep. Take a shower at least."

You groaned and stood up. "I was asleep."

"No you weren't." Shoto quickly said.

You grabbed your shower stuff and a change of clothes before walking out of your room. "I don't like you."

"Yes you do." Shoto answered quickly again.

"But I can pretend like I don't for now." You said as you went the opposite way from him and towards the girls showers.

Turns out all the other girls were just getting up and they all wanted to shower. There were only three showers in the girls bathroom and they were all taken with the rest of the girls lined up outside.

No way am I waiting.

You turned around and went towards the boys showers. After a few minutes Shoto walked out with clean clothes on and damp hair.

"The girls line is too long." You huffed.

Shoto thought for a moment. "There's no boys in there right now. If you could be quick I'll watch the door and make sure no one walks in."

"Thanks Shoto, I'm back to liking you now!" You gave him a smile and then walked into the boys bathroom.

Definitely not as clean as the girls, but it's not unbearable.

You walked into one of the shower stalls. In the girls bathroom, the stalls cover from about your knees up to about your shoulders. The boys bathroom stalls were basically the same except it covered up to your nose since they were meant for taller people.

You quickly undressed and turned the shower on, you began to shampoo your hair but then you heard the door open.

"Shoto?" You stood on your tip-toes to peek your head over the stall door.

It's wasn't Shoto.

Bakugo stared at you with wide eyes. "Why are you in here?" He asked.

"T-The girls bathroom had a line." You answered.

Bakugo walked past your stall and went into the one that was farthest away from yours.

"W-What are you doing?" You asked.

"I'm not waiting for you, and there are stalls so it's not like we can see each other." He said as he undressed and turned on the shower.

Your face bursted into a blush as you kept looking over at him, not being able to believe that he was so nonchalant about this.