23. Dressing Up

A quiet knock on your door woke you up. You rolled over and looked at the time on your phone.

2 am?!

There was another knock at your door so you groaned and then climbed out of your bed.

"It is 2 am!" You whisper-yelled as you walked to the door. "Who the fuck-"

You stopped talking and went wide eyed when you saw Bakugo standing there. He had some dried blood on him and was hunched over while holding onto his arm which was bandaged.

"What happened?" You asked.

Bakugo took a step forward and hugged you. He put his head on your shoulder and you stumbled back from all his weight suddenly being put on you. "I fought with Deku." He said quietly.

I didn't think Midoriya would ever hurt someone like this.

You decided to not say anything else about it since he was clearly upset.

"Do you want to stay here?" You asked softly.

He nodded his head, so you pushed the door closed with your foot and then walked him over to your bed.

You both laid down and readjusted your hug, you were both still holding each other but now Bakugo's head was laying on your chest and you were playing with his hair which was very comforting to him.

After a few minutes you fell asleep just like that.

When you woke up Bakugo was gone.

He must've woken up earlier.

You got dressed and ready for school then headed downstairs. The rest of the class was standing at the bottom of the stairs while they were looking at something.

"What's going on?" You asked as you pushed through the crowd until you could see into the common room.

Am I allowed to laugh at this?

Bakugo and Midoriya were both vacuuming the common room, Midoriya was covered in just as many bandages as Bakugo. You slapped your hand over your mouth to muffle your laughter but some still got out.

When Bakugo heard you laughing he turned around and glared at you. "Shut up!"

You fake pouted. "Aw, that's not very nice. But why are you guys cleaning?"

"This is our punishment for fighting" Midoriya said as he rubbed the back of his neck and gave you a bright smile.

"Don't smile at her like that!" Bakugo shouted.

Midoriya quickly put his attention back to vacuuming. "Sorry!"

The rest of the class started heading out the door so they could get to school. You noticed that Midoriya and Bakugo just kept cleaning.

"Are you guys not going to school?" You asked.

"We're also on house arrest." Midoriya said without looking away from his cleaning. "I got three days and Kacchan has four."

"What!?" You shouted. "That's dumb! What's keeping you out of school gonna do?"

"I dunno" Midoriya answered. "Maybe so we have time to reflect on what we've done."

You scoffed. "That's cheesy"

"That's what I said." Bakugo mumbled.

You picked up your bag and started going towards the door. "Well, I can't be late. See ya later Midoriya, Bye Katsuki"