32. Love-Love

It was late in the night by the time you got back to the dorms, you had finished your food in the car and then the three of you climbed out and went into the dorms while Aizawa left to go to the faculty dorms and check on Eri.

When you walked into the dorms your plan was to take a shower and then go straight to bed. But when you got in the building you saw Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero asleep on the couches in the common room.

"Why are they sleeping down here?" You asked.

"Cause they're idiots." Bakugo answered. "Dunce face has been texting me all day about how he wants to see you. I told him we'd be back late and I guess he tried to stay up."

"That's nice of them" You told him.

You went over to the couch that Kaminari was laying on and crouched down so you would be near his face. You gently shook his shoulder. "Kaminariiii" You whispered.

He slowly opened his eyes and then stared at you for a moment.

"Y/nnnn!" He shouted and then in less than a second you were on floor with him on top of you hugging you. He looked over his shoulder at Kirishima and Sero who had just woken up. "You two were supposed to keep me awake!"

"Sorry man" Kirishima said as him and Sero pulled you both up from the floor, they then joined the hug.

"We missed you y/n" Sero said.

Kaminari and Kirishima nodded their heads. "We were a mess" Kaminari said with a cheeky smile.

"You were a mess" Kirishima corrected. "You kept bursting into tears randomly."

"Well excuse me for being sad that my best friend was gone." He said with a side eye. "And I wasn't the only one! I was able to hear Bakugo crying at night when he thought everyone was asleep!"

Everyone looked at Bakugo.

"That- That wasn't me!" He stuttered.

"Yeah sure" Kaminari said sarcastically.

You tapped Kaminari on the arm since he was closest to you. "You're suffocating me" You whimpered.

All three boys let go of you and backed up as you took a few deep breaths. "Sorry!" They all exclaimed.

"It's fine" You said once you caught your breath. "I really have to go shower" You said unenthusiastically.

"Okay" Kaminari said sadly. "See ya tomorrow"

You waved to him as you walked up the stairs and then went to your room to grab pajamas and a towel.

As you walked towards the girl's showers you saw Bakugo leaning on the wall just outside the room. When he saw you approaching him he pushed off the wall and walked over to you.

"After your shower can we talk?" He asked softly.

You tried to read his expression to tell what he was feeling but you had no idea. "Sure" You responded casually.

You walked past him and into the showers. Once the door closed you started overthinking.

What does that mean? When people say that in movies it's never good! Oh my god is he gonna break up with me? Does he think I'm weak? Holy shit he thinks I'm a weakling now.