14. Hospital

This chapter has so much sibling fluff and y/n and bakugo cute arguing fluff so srry

-

You we're brought to the hospital where you waited for Recovery Girl to arrive so she could heal your wounds. Once they were healed you were able to take the blindfold off, but your eyes were still glowing from the quirk enhancers.

Everyone who had went to rescue you were in your room, gathered around the bed. Bakugo was also there.

The news was on and you were watching the interview that took place at U.A live a couple hours ago. The reporters were tormenting Principal Nezu and Aizawa with questions.

"Katsuki Bakugo, the boy that was kidnapped from your 'protected' training camp, he won the sports festival. When he did so, he seemed quite vicious during the awards ceremony don't you think? How can you be sure he won't be joining the villains?" One of the reporters asked.

Aizawa seemed more serious than usual as he cleared his throat. "I can assure you that Katsuki Bakugo would never turn over to their side. That goes for every one of my students."

Another reporter stood up. "Does that also go for Y/n Todoroki? The media has reason to believe that she could be an undercover villain."

Shoto knew what was about to be said so he looked at you to see if you wanted the TV shut off or not. You waved a hand at him to let him know it was fine. You were ready for people to finally know, besides you couldn't do anything, the news had already aired.

"It has been leaked that she is not actually related to the Todoroki family. Sources said that when she was just 2 years old she manifested her dangerous quirk and fought alongside villains until she was 6. We were told that she's killed over 100 people and has critically injured many more. Would it be wrong for us to worry that she may go back to her villainous days?" The reporter asked.

Aizawa abruptly stood up from his seat. "As the hero who rescued Y/n from those horrid days, I can tell you that she never once fought alongside those villains willingly. She was injected with quirk enhancers that made her lose control of her quirk and she was used as their weapon. She did not directly kill or critically injure anyone, everything in her life up until she was rescued at age 6 was done completely against her will. And now she is one of the most promising students in the U.A hero course, so please, do not refer to her as villainous. Y/n would never give in to the villains."

You covered your glowing eyes with your hands and Shoto quickly stood up to rub your back soothingly.

"Please don't cry Y/n." Midoriya said worriedly. "We would never think anything bad about you no matter what your childhood was like."

You shook your head. "I know you guys wouldn't. I'm just crying cause... that was so nice." You wiped your nose with the back of your hand. "Sometimes I forget how nice Aizawa was to me when he rescued me!" You suddenly sat up and pushed the blankets off of you. "I have to go thank him! Right now!"

You shoved Shoto off of you and jumped out of the hospital bed before running straight out of the room.

"Wait!" Everyone called after you. "We don't even know where Aizawa is!"

They ran out the door after you and when they made it into the waiting room they saw Aizawa standing there with his arms open, waiting for you. You sprinted into his arms so fast that he almost fell over.

You kept crying as you hugged him tightly. "I've never thanked you enough for rescuing me!" You sobbed into his scarf.

He rubbed your back and patted your head. "Well, don't you remember? You saved me too, you said it yourself that we're even." He chuckled lightly.