37. A Break?

You were standing across from Shinso in the training area of the student dorms, the faculty dorms didn't have a training area so this would have to do. You and Shinso had already had 2 spars before this one, he won both of them so far.

"You can use your quirk if you'd like ya know" You said as you tied your hair up since it had come loose.

"I know" Shinso said while readjusting his mask. "I didn't find it necessary yet"

You rolled your eyes. "Okay, asshole" You joked.

Shinso chuckled.

"Hey Y/n!" You heard Kaminari shout.

You turned around to see him sprinting towards you, leaving the rest of the baku squad in the dust.

He grabbed you in a hug and even lifted you off the ground.

"You're here!" He exclaimed. "Are you staying here now? I was waiting for you to come back-"

"Sorry Kami" You cut him off. "I'm not allowed to stay here yet. Just training with Shinso"

Shinso gave Kaminari a slight wave.

"Okay" Kaminari sulked as he put you down. "Go ahead and finish your training, but then you have to come in the dorms for a bit!"

You glanced at Shinso since he was basically in charge of you for the time being.

Shinso nodded his head. "I'll have to stay with you though. I don't want Aizawa getting mad at me on the first day of watching you, also don't want you getting hurt."

"Of course" You nodded back and got into your fighting stance again. "Now let's go!" You said excitedly.

You started the next spar and you were doing considerably well after the first two where you lost miserably.

Shinso threw a punch at you that you were able to block, you grabbed his wrist and pulled him off balance as you hit him with a kick. He stumbled backwards so you quickly crouched to the floor and swept his legs out from under him. Once he hit the ground you jumped on top of him and pinned him down.

"Ha!" You shouted as you held his wrists down on either side of his head. "I got you!"

"I got you the first two times though, didn't I?" He said back.

You fake scoffed. "That's in the past"

Once the words left your mouth your mind filled with a fog, before you even knew what happened you blinked and you were suddenly looking up at Shinso. He now had you pinned under him.

"Ha!" He mimicked you. "Got you!"

"I would like to argue that that was cheating since the match was already over." You said.

"No one said the match was over" He said back.

"Uh... Shinso..." Kaminari called. "You might wanna get off her before Bakugo sees and comes to beat you up."

You all looked up and watched Bakugo approach. Instead of stomping over he just walked, but it still felt aggressive. He had his hands shoved deep into his pockets and had his signature scowl on his face.

"I'm not beating anyone up!" He shouted angrily. "I don't care about any of that!"

Shinso climbed off of you and then offered you a hand to help you up. You grabbed onto his hand and let him pull you up to your feet.

Bakugo walked over to you. "I want to talk to you." He said as he didn't break his stride and just kept going in the direction of the dorm building.

Shinso glanced back and forth between you two and was able to feel the tension. "She's not supposed to go anywhere without me" He said to Bakugo who was still walking away.