Gingerbread house one shot

i'm trying to wait for the manga to update the actual story but i'm impatient and may just write my own tomorrow cuz i know what i want to happen

that being said he's a one shot that unrelated to the plot rn to feed u guys for now

-

"Katsuki, it's not staying up" You said as the walls you were trying to stick together fell for the third time.

"Cause you're not putting enough icing"

It was late one night near Christmas time and you were both staying at Bakugo's house for the break. You were both wearing pajamas right now and attempting to build a gingerbread house.

He moved the four walls out of the way and held his hand out for the icing bag.

You grabbed it from the other counter and handed it to him.

Just before he was about to put more icing down he gave you a look.

"What?" You asked.

"You ate like half of it!" He said. "And we haven't even got the walls up yet!"

"It tasted good" You mumbled.

He rolled his eyes as he put more icing down on the plate and then held each wall onto it. "We're gonna have to make more."

"How?" You asked.

"It's probably just powdered sugar and water." He pointed at the pantry. "Grab the sugar from in there."

You opened the pantry and pulled out the sugar, then you grabbed a big bowl and a spoon to mix it in. Right as you were about to pour the sugar in the bowl, Katsuki grabbed it from you and put it back in the pantry.

"No" He grabbed the powdered sugar instead and handed it to you. "This is why you're never allowed to help cook at the dorms."

"Oh come on, there's no real difference." You said as you poured the powdered sugar into the bowl. "They're both sugar."

"That would be some disgustingly grainy icing." He said as he patted your head and went back to holding the walls of the gingerbread house together.

You went over to the sink to put a bit of water into the bowl and then started mixing it.

"Don't put too much water" Katsuki reminded you. "It won't hold together right if you do."

You nodded your head and shut the water off before bringing the bowl back over to the table. "It kinda looks like cum..." You whispered as you picked the spoon up and dropped some of the icing off of it.

"You're gross." Katsuki said as he grabbed more suger and poured it into the bowl. "You put too much water."

"Oh" You watched him add more sugar and stir until it became a good enough consistency to use as icing.

He spooned it into the piping bag and twisted the end so it was ready to use. Right before he put more icing around the walls, you grabbed it from him.

"Taste test!" You said as you squirted some of the frosting from the bag into your mouth.

Katsuki gave you a tired look.

You squeezed some out onto your finger and dabbed it onto his nose. "Tastes good."

He frowned. "Why'd you put it on my nose?"

"Cause now you look funny" You put some more onto your thumb and then smeared it onto his forehead. "Simba"

(i'm so FUCKING funny)