41. Back To School

After having a quick breakfast you pulled Bakugo out the door with you. You rushed over to the 1-a dorm to see everyone just started to walk out of the dorm.

"Hi!" You waved with your free hand.

"Hi y/n!" Kaminari called as you skipped over to him, dragging Bakugo along with you.

You gave him a hug. "I'm going to school now!" You said excitedly.

"I know! I'm so happy for you!" He said as he hugged you back.

Bakugo pulled you off of Kaminari by your hand that he was still holding. "Blah" He said as he made a face. "You two always do that mushy stuff"

Kaminari made a kissy face at Bakugo. "Aw, does Bakugo want some mushy stuff?"

You chuckled and did the same thing. "Yeah do you want mushy stuff?"

Bakugo scoffed and pushed away Kaminari's face, he grabbed onto your collar with his other hand and gave you a sudden kiss. "From you, yes. From dunce face, absolutely fucking not."

Kaminari fake pouted while you laughed.

You saw Shoto walk out the door while talking to Midoriya so you ran over to them. "Hi Shoto!" You shouted as you jumped towards him, leaving Bakugo behind.

He caught you right before you hit him and placed you on your feet. "You're gonna get hurt one of these times." He said calmly. "And you saw me yesterday, why are you so excited?"

"I'm going to school today" You informed him as you all started walking.

Midoriya gave you a shy smile and waved at you. "Hi Y/n, how's your training with Shinso going?"

"Hi Midoriya!" You said returning his smile. "It's good, plus my quirk hasn't activated in a while! So I should be on track to fully come back to the dorms and everything soon!"

"That's great!" He said. "And if you don't mind me asking, what's gonna happen with your hero license classes?" He asked curiously. "Cause Kacchan and Todoroki got their licenses but I assumed you haven't been going to the classes lately."

"Well Aizawa said that he would take care of it, and he did somehow!" You said happily. "I took classes once my quirk calmed down, but I only have one class left before I get my license!"

Midoriya smiled since he was genuinely happy for you. "That's good, I'm so glad that you're able to get it still! It wouldn't have been right for them to not allow you to get it."

You nodded your head in agreement right as Uraraka came over to you. Shoto and Midoriya kept walking as you started walking with Uraraka and Tsu.

"I saw your tiktoks Y/n" Uraraka said. "You went viral!"

"I know, I didn't expect it to but I guess it just happened." You frowned a little. "I think it's cause all the girls were swooning over Katsuki."

"Nuh-uh!" Uraraka insisted. "I read those comments, there were much more guys simping over you!"

You tapped your chin.

Tsu nodded her head. "Ribbit, Uraraka is right. There were many comments about you"

"I guess so..." You admitted. "Katsuki was upset at the comments, so much so that he made an account just to reply to them."

Uraraka's eyes lit up. "Aw! That's so cute!"

"He is the possessive type" Tsu added.

"What did you just call me?" Bakugo said as he marched over to you after he escaped from Kaminari.