30. Rescue Again

"Did you find her?!"

Shoto asked as he stopped pacing around the common room when Aizawa walked in. Everyone else in the class, who had also been waiting in the common room, looked up when Aizawa got back. He had been at the police station trying to get a dna match for the blood in the alleyway and see if they could find out where you were.

Aizawa took a deep breath. "We still don't know where she is, however we think it's reasonable to believe that the League of Villains is behind this and that they had infiltrated the festival somehow."

"They got into the festival?" Midoriya asked. "How?"

"We are only assuming that they did." Aizawa answered. "We believe that Toga Himiko may have gotten in but she was transformed as Bakugo. That would explain why y/n was so upset with him but he had no idea what she was talking about."

Shoto scoffed. "Or he was just playing dumb and he actually did do something to upset her."

"I already told you I didn't do anything! Can't you put that aside until we at least find her!" Bakugo shouted.

Aizawa cleared his throat so they would stop arguing. Once all the attention was back on him he continued speaking. "The only things I found while I was looking for her was her phone and some drops of blood. I had the blood sent for a dna check and some of it is hers and the rest belongs to this guy."

He held up a mugshot of a teenage boy who had a big smile on his face. The boy had black hair that fell in spikes around his head and in front of his eyes that were a steel grey.

"This is Ritsu, that's the only name we have for him. He is 19 years old and has a history of violent acts. He has no regard for other people's feelings and is dangerous so if you ever see him or encounter him please call for help." Aizawa said.

Uraraka raised her hand. "Do you know what his quirk is?"

Everyone looked at Aizawa expectantly but he just shook his head.

"So are we gonna just sit here or are we gonna go find her?!" Shoto asked frantically.

"We're going to let the pros handle it." Aizawa said as he tried to calm Shoto down.

"Well do you guys know anything?" Shoto asked. "Do you know if she's okay or if they're doing anything to her?! Do you even know where their hideout is?!"

Aizawa reluctantly shook his head. "This is all we know so far. They've checked a few locations but they all turned out to be dead ends."

"So you guys basically know nothing," Shoto started. "and yet you still expect me to sit here and do nothing. That's ridiculous, I can't stay here when I know she's not safe!"

Aizawa nodded his head and put his hands on Shoto's shoulders. "I know how much you want to save her, but it's too dangerous so it'll be left to the pros. Also you don't have your license, you'd get in a lot of trouble if you went after her."

"You know what they'll do to her!" Shoto shouted. "They're gonna start using her again!"

"Yes, I do know!" Aizawa raised his voice. "That's another reason why this is so dangerous! What are you gonna do if they use her against you?!"

"I-" Shoto started to speak but Aizawa just cut him off.

"No! You wouldn't be able to do anything!" He shook Shoto by the shoulders. "I don't think you realize that they wouldn't think twice about killing you. And since they have her it would be really easy for them to kill anyone." Aizawa took a deep breath and lowered his voice. "When her quirk is out of control like this, it overpowers almost anyone's. So please, don't go after her. If she were to hurt you even in a situation like this she would never forgive herself." He looked past Shoto and at the rest of the class. "That goes for all of you." He made eye contact with Bakugo. "Don't go after her." He looked back down at Shoto. "Got it?"