10. Pool

"Todoroki!" Kaminari called from the other side of the pool, Bakugo was standing next to him and everyone else was already outside, except for you. "Where's y/n?"

Shoto sighed. "She's in the locker room. But she's probably not going to come out, she doesn't like pools."

"Why not?" Kaminari asked with a confused expression.

Shoto just shrugged. He knew why you didn't like them but it wasn't his place to tell anyone. You insisted on coming just in case you got a sudden burst of confidence and were able to enjoy yourself, but it seemed like that wasn't going to happen.

Kaminari kicked at the ground. "Aw man. I wanted to see y/n."

"What?" Bakugo asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I didn't mean it like that!" Kaminari waved his hands in front of him. "Just cause she's our friend, I wanted to hangout with her!"

Bakugo groaned and grabbed Kaminari's arm, he dragged him to just outside the girls locker room and knocked on the door. "Y/n! Hurry up and get out here, dunce face might cry if you don't."

"Hey, I wouldn't cry." Kaminari said as he pulled his arm from Bakugo's grip.

"I'm not going out there!" You called from inside the locker room. "Sorry, I just can't!"

"Why not?" Kaminari whined.

"I just can't!" You called a little louder, you were starting to get annoyed.

Bakugo gritted his teeth before starting to walk into the locker room. "Make sure no one comes in here dunce face."

"Uh... okay?" Kaminari seemed confused, after all, Bakugo was walking into the girl's locker room.

"I'm coming in!" Bakugo shouted into the locker room. "Don't be naked or anything, I don't wanna see all that!"

You peaked your head over the stall that you were in by standing on your tiptoes. "What if I were naked?" You asked as you narrowed your eyes at him.

"Then I'd have to bleach my eyeballs." He answered bluntly. He looked at your head peaking over the stall. "What are you doing?"

"I was changing, but now I don't wanna go into the pool anymore." You looked at how close he was to the stall. "Get back! You're tall, you can probably see over it you perv!"

"I'm not a perv!" He shouted before quieting down. "Why are you changing in a stall?" He took a few steps back.

You raised an eyebrow. "Is that one of your questions?"

He rolled his eyes. "Fine."

"I don't... I don't like the way my body looks." You answered honestly and timidly.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise. "What do you think you're fat or something?"

Your attitude immediately returned. "No it's not that! I should smack you!"

"Then what is it?" He asked curiously.

You looked away from him, acting shy again. "I have um... I have a lot of scars."

"From what?" He asked.

You shook your head, not wanting to answer that question. He surprisingly accepted that and left it alone.

"Wanna wear my shirt?" He asked sincerely.

You looked back over at him. "Is it long sleeves?"

He tugged on the black t-shirt he was wearing, it had a skull on the front. "Does it look like it's long sleeves?"