Cereal

This one takes place before they started dating but during dorms, next chapter will be a lemon!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

-

Bakugo yawned as he walked down the stairs in a pair of pajama bottoms and one of his usual black tank tops.

It still dark since it was around 3 am, he usually wasn't up at this time but he was thirsty and didn't have any water in his room.

What idiot left the kitchen light on? He thought.

He walked into the kitchen and saw that you were sitting at the table holding onto your phone and eating a bowl of cereal, your back was to him.

Of course it's this idiot. He mentally rolled his eyes.

"Hey" He called. But you didn't even turn your head.
"Hey!" He called louder.

You lifted your head and pulled an earbud out of your ear as you turned. "Hey?"

"What are you doing?" He asked.

You pointed at your cereal bowl. "Take a guess."

Bakugo rolled his eyes. "I can see that you're eating cereal, but why?"

"Because cereal is good" You said plainly.

"It's 3 am." He blinked at you. "And you do this every night."

You looked around and then shook your head. "Hmm... I don't do this every night."

"Yes you do." Bakugo said confidently. "I see your bowl in the sink every morning. I think you have a problem, everytime I see you in here you're eating cereal- no matter what time of day it is."

You shrugged and ate another spoonful. "Cereal is good at anytime of the day."

"You should eat something more nutritious for dinner, then you wouldn't end up eating cereal every night." He said as he leaned against the doorframe. "What did you have for dinner today?"

You looked down and sighed. "Cereal."

Bakugo shook his head.

"Enough bullying me!" You pointed a finger at him. "What're you doing down here? Huh?"

"I'm getting water." He said as he pushed off the doorframe and walked towards the sink.

You watched him turn on the faucet and lean over, tilting his head so that he could drink from the water flow.

"Ya know we have bottles in the fridge" You mumbled.

Bakugo turned the water off and lifted the bottom of his shirt, using it to wipe the water from his mouth as he spoke. "I just needed a sip."

You quickly found yourself looking at his exposed stomach when he lifted his shirt.

Abs... Abs. Abs. Abs.

God you hoped he couldn't read your mind. -But maybe he could just from the look on your face, or maybe he could feel the heat in your cheeks right now even though he stood across the room.

Bakugo looked over your outfit as he dropped the bottom of his shirt and leaned against the sink.

You were wearing pajama bottoms and a white tank top with a half zipped black sweatshirt over it. He noticed that your sweatshirt had slipped off of one of your shoulders. He was able to see scars littering that shoulder along with your collar bone and chest area.

You noticed that he was staring, so you quickly fixed your sweatshirt and zipped it up all the way.

"Are you okay?" He asked.